Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
luckily more good news, all the other pictures posted from DTP before the orange, silver and blue have been shipped out already so there not sitting long, so whoever posted the dealer order saying delivery 1.5 months later will not probably be the case, there not letting them sit long and there shipped within 1-2 weeks. so more good news.....now I continue waiting till 9/27, hopefully we get moved back next week or week after as 8/6 was so close :(

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked a minute ago...still unscheduled. The rep stated my Raptor order hasn't been updated in awhile. Maybe I'll get some good news next week.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here guys i forgot about this. this is probably the reason for all the reshuffling of the build dates. this is from blue oval forums A dealer stock order may or may not be built before a customer order. It all depends on when the ok to buy is given and when your dealer gets allocation. When they start production on a new model they hold the vehicles that are built until they can be inspected. They won't start building customer orders or shipping vehicles until the plant goes 5 days with no major build errors. That could be a week or a month. During that time only dealer orders are built. Once the ok to buy is given the previously built dealer orders are inspected and corrected before being shipped. If your truck is a dealer order and it gets stuck in the back of the lot it might take an extra month or longer for it to actually be shipped. It could also be one of the first to be shipped - there is no way to predict it

roldiaz

Reaction score
I've got a similar build still awaiting a VIN. I've never seen leadfoot in person and it shows up in weird colors in videos/photos. Got anything that can help ease my concerns? (Since I still dont have a build date, I'm sure I could adjust).
Here’s mine. I like how it’s almost a matte grey in the bright sunlight, and a subtle metallic darker grey in the shade. Kind of like having two colors on one vehicle.
Here in north texas, our sunlight can fluctuate every minute with our weather lol, so the color can change with that.

Attachments

• 6F91580D-F54B-4574-A957-0F1B302FF9AA.jpeg
    6F91580D-F54B-4574-A957-0F1B302FF9AA.jpeg
    280 KB · Views: 47
  • A631E9FC-535F-4BC4-94C7-8C005623700B.jpeg
    A631E9FC-535F-4BC4-94C7-8C005623700B.jpeg
    245.7 KB · Views: 46

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the exact same as mine - Aug 6th build date, now Sept 27th. Any insight as to what's going on for these major push backs?