Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just check with Ford performance my 37” truck which had a original build date of 7/26 and push to week of 9/20. Still at week of 9/20
i think we can pretty well assume that we will not be moved up. also i am thinking all these guys that have early builds and or moved up builds are or were originally stock dealer orders. i am wondering if like normal for a new model they build dealer stock 1 st till they get the ok to buy and or pass qc . these guy might get there trucks built but they may not ship right away. this happened back in 2017. bunch of guys had dealer orders and they got built quick but they didnt ship right way. i think i got mine about the time some guys that had their trucks built a month or two before me got theirs. wait and see. btw if we stay at 9/27 that is still only 3 months from order to production. not bad as the average for me on most of the other raptors that i ordered was closer to 5.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
i think we can pretty well assume that we will not be moved up. also i am thinking all these guys that have early builds and or moved up builds are or were originally stock dealer orders. i am wondering if like normal for a new model they build dealer stock 1 st till they get the ok to buy and or pass qc . these guy might get there trucks built but they may not ship right away. this happened back in 2017. bunch of guys had dealer orders and they got built quick but they didnt ship right way. i think i got mine about the time some guys that had their trucks built a month or two before me got theirs. wait and see. btw if we stay at 9/27 that is still only 3 months from order to production. not bad as the average for me on most of the other raptors that i ordered was closer to 5.
Mine in fact was a Stock order and I got moved up.

Reaction score
Lol, I had a build date of 8/11, now week of 9/27. Honestly it is all the same thing. 6 more weeks to wait for a truck I will own for years. I should be driving a Gen3 Raptor before the end of the year. I call that a win.
Replacing my 2013 raptor that I’ve had sense 2015 so yeah I will probably be keeping this one for a while