hAtE to see it... dealer offered me any of their 2024 $5k under MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Once the RAM RHO hits lots &
Immediately gets discounted the pricing on “regular” gen 3 raptors will plummet, honestly wouldn’t be surprised if ford actually dropped MSRP significantly to match

You bogarting the good shìt?
I mean, that would be great for us but I’m not holding my breath.

Reaction score
I purchased my 2019 last month from a dealer. Financed the entire amount zero down for 84mo at 7% including taxes and fees $7k over purchased price. It still booked over total amount finance. Best part is it came with $10-15k aftermarket parts installed not included in Kbb value that the bank calculated. Market is definitely changing. It’s about time. Dealership adding “market adjustment” should be banned by automakers.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased my 2019 last month from a dealer. Financed the entire amount zero down for 84mo at 7% including taxes and fees $7k over purchased price. It still booked over total amount finance. Best part is it came with $10-15k aftermarket parts installed not included in Kbb value that the bank calculated. Market is definitely changing. It’s about time. Dealership adding “market adjustment” should be banned by automakers.
7% for 84 months!!?!?!

you know this isnt a scat pack right?

Reaction score
If you purchased a vehicle in the last couple of years without a down payment, interest rates are in north of 7%. Hopefully soon this will improve. My previous auto loans had an interest rate of 1.25 and 2 for 84m so yes 7% is high but that’s the market. This post is about finding Raptors for fair price. Paying over msrp or adding “market adjustment” seems to be ending.