Guess I'm waiting for awhile..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't bother, you can get one from another dealer across the country for MSRP and pay ~$1500 to ship it to your door. Save the 18k5.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, I literally have the exact same truck ordered from another Nashville area dealer with the same exact options and color even. Mine is scheduled to be built the week of 9/13/21 and it’s at msrp. That markup is ridiculous.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I literally have the exact same truck ordered from another Nashville area dealer with the same exact options and color even. Mine is scheduled to be built the week of 9/13/21 and it’s at msrp. That markup is ridiculous.
Technically it is not ridiculous as it is inline with general market pricing. What is ridiculous is that there are people out there willing to pay $20K over MSRP, then further justify this pricing practice and make it more commonplace.

Seriously, there is no way that everyone on here that says they are getting a Raptor for MSRP are telling the truth. I am willing to bet that there are a lot of people in this forum that are paying $20K or more over MSRP, but then telling the forum that ADM is stupid and they are getting their truck at sticker.

200.gif

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Technically it is not ridiculous as it is inline with general market pricing. What is ridiculous is that there are people out there willing to pay $20K over MSRP, then further justify this pricing practice and make it more commonplace.

Seriously, there is no way that everyone on here that says they are getting a Raptor for MSRP are telling the truth. I am willing to bet that there are a lot of people in this forum that are paying $20K or more over MSRP, but then telling the forum that ADM is stupid and they are getting their truck at sticker.

View attachment 316771
Possible they are paying adm. but sure as sh|t I’m not.

OP
OP
M

medallion59

Reaction score
I'm wondering if dealers are marking them up even for those that ordered? Like the call and "Hey .. you're Raptor's here.. it'll be 10K above ordered/quoted price upon delivery"