Guess I'm waiting for awhile..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I literally have the exact same truck ordered from another Nashville area dealer with the same exact options and color even. Mine is scheduled to be built the week of 9/13/21 and it’s at msrp. That markup is ridiculous.
When did you order yours?

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if dealers are marking them up even for those that ordered? Like the call and "Hey .. you're Raptor's here.. it'll be 10K above ordered/quoted price upon delivery"
That’s why a lot of us put deposits down and signed sales agreements when we ordered. I got mine signed for $1k under msrp.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if dealers are marking them up even for those that ordered? Like the call and "Hey .. you're Raptor's here.. it'll be 10K above ordered/quoted price upon delivery"
That will undoubtedly happen to a good number of us.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Technically it is not ridiculous as it is inline with general market pricing. What is ridiculous is that there are people out there willing to pay $20K over MSRP, then further justify this pricing practice and make it more commonplace.

Seriously, there is no way that everyone on here that says they are getting a Raptor for MSRP are telling the truth. I am willing to bet that there are a lot of people in this forum that are paying $20K or more over MSRP, but then telling the forum that ADM is stupid and they are getting their truck at sticker.

View attachment 316771
There me a lot or orders that get marked up, but this is my second Raptor I’ve ordered from this dealership and the fourth vehicle I will have bought from them, and they have always been fair. When I ordered my 2018, other local dealers had markups of $5-8k over msrp, and my dealer sold mine to me at msrp as agreed.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any better ways to locate one other than Ford's search that's limited to a 100 mile radius?
Your going to need to do some Google searches for dealers in other states. I searched 4 states and found one that sold for MSRP without allocation. Was worth the gamble as I now have a build date in Oct. Only a few hours to go for pickup and well worth not paying ADM. Stay strong, do the work

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone catch the window sticker for that rig? It indicated there was an “Auto start stop removal” option and actually showed a rebate of $50. I had the Auto stop eliminator installed as that feature drive me nuts.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The severe lack of cars at dealerships is not going to help matters. Those sales departments are desperate to make money as they have had zero inventory for months.