Ground Near TCM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brfails

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Raptor and I’ve been having some issues with multiple warnings on the dash associated with a no crank situation. I have installed a new battery, and had to replace the mega fuse near the fuse block. This was replaced after I installed a new battery, started the truck, let it run for a while, and then it shut off leaving a zero power situation (only power was from the battery to the fuse block connection, but it ended there). After replacing the battery and mega fuse my truck functioned normally for about a week and a half. It then stalled, the dash warnings reappeared and after turning off the engine, the no crank condition returned. The only times I have been able to remedy the situation and have the truck start is by disconnecting and then reconnecting the electrical connection at the TCM. Today while working on the truck, I noticed a ground wire that terminated near the TCM, but the other end of the wire is not connected to anything, I am just wondering where that ground wire should be going if anyone knows, and if that could be a possible cause of the problem. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: