Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got back:

"Hey, Jonathan! Your Raptor is scheduled to build November 30th. (smiley emoji) I don't have access to window stickers at this time, but your dealer should be able to provide it once they are available." - Ford Service

So most likely it should be available a week from Wednesday going by that week out time frame you suggested. Still cool to know. My dealer did say she didn't expect delivery until late December, early January.

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is true. I have had a VIN for the last two weeks and couldn't get a window sticker. My build date is 11/19 and this morning I was able to print out my window sticker. I thought it was odd my build date was on a Saturday but my date didn't change. Just wait till the 23rd and check again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Screw was built 10/31 with ETA to dealer on 11/28. Just got email from dealer that rep informed them there was a sales hold until end of November and to expect it to arrive at my dealer mid December.

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Screw was built 10/31 with ETA to dealer on 11/28. Just got email from dealer that rep informed them there was a sales hold until end of November and to expect it to arrive at my dealer mid December.

This forum is nice in that we're able to pull from larger, more informative dealerships to fill in some of gaps left by smaller, less connected ones.

Thanks for that update.

JDog

Reaction score
Well I had a build date of 11/17. Like clock work, as those on here have stated, I got my sticker on 11/11. Today I checked with dealer (I check with ford service on Thursdays. Lol) and got this, also consistent with what others are seeing:

"The system shows “Bucked” which means it is currently under body construction however it still shows “TBD” for shipping. There is good and bad news in that. It is being built , we just don’t know when it will arrive."

The wait continues. SCREW AG Ordered 8/13. Removed CF due to dealer recommendation. Was pulled the next week, etc etc etc.

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was told mine would be built today by Ford Service. However, I haven't seen my window sticker. So my guess is that it isn't going to be built today! Still excited to see it though!

window2time

Reaction score
The same for me. My Scab is supposed to be built today but I still can't print a window sticker. I am not worried about printing the sticker and am still hopeful that it is being built today.

I was told mine would be built today by Ford Service. However, I haven't seen my window sticker. So my guess is that it isn't going to be built today! Still excited to see it though!

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So...my window sticker has a build date of 11/14 on it, but I contacted Ford Service today and they told me it was actually built on the 15th and had left the facility and went to an up fitter. I assume for either the bed graphics or the spray in bed liner....was told that still no raptors had been shipped yet, but they were hoping within the next week or 2. They must have a shitload of them there waiting to be shipped....