Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes no sense...that truck was built on the 25th...how the **** is that in transit....and nothing built before it is.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Makes no sense...that truck was built on the 25th...how the **** is that in transit....and nothing built before it is.

Could be many different reasons. Unfortunately first in the lot doesn't equate to first out. Also we've seen the pictures with trucks missing bumpers or a grille. So it could be a quality issue that was caught and needed fixed, parts shortage, needs a spray in liner, needs decals and so on.

cmarko

Reaction score
Checked with Ford Service for the 8th week in a row only to get the same update as the previous 8 weeks, "waiting to be scheduled". ordered 7/26. no update on schedule or communication of any kind regarding my order for 3+ months. I am completely fed up with the poor customer service if anyone cares....