Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone looked on their selling dealers web site??? Every vehicle I have ever ordered, once it was scheduled for transport it always showed up in my selling dealers inventory and has a box that states "in transit"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would they list a vehicle you ordered in there inventory on their website? That vehicle wouldn't available for sale. It's already sold. Seems a little shady. I could see a dealer order truck showing but not a customer ordered one.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why would they list a vehicle you ordered in there inventory on their website? That vehicle wouldn't available for sale. It's already sold. Seems a little shady. I could see a dealer order truck showing but not a customer ordered one.

That vehicle was ordered as a stock unit. Our dealer locator shows a 1 for retail order or a 2 for a stock unit. This was placed as a stock unit order.

The vehicles are automatically put in our inventory when built and show on line, both stock and retail orders.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score

All vehicles they order go into inventory.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All vehicles they order go into inventory.

They don't have to list it on their site. Ford doesn't. If it is placed as a retail order it doesn't show in Ford's public searchable inventory, since the vehicle is already allocated to a customer. Doing otherwise would be misleading.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They don't have to list it on their site. Ford doesn't. If it is placed as a retail order it doesn't show in Ford's public searchable inventory, since the vehicle is already allocated to a customer. Doing otherwise would be misleading.

EVERYONE I have ever ordered, my other 4 Raptors, GT350, my other GT500's, my 47 fleet superduties have always been on the dealers web site...

Last edited:

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score

The vehicles automatically get put in our inventory. So it's nothing the dealer does. They could mark it sold but honestly they probably want to generate calls. They may have more Raptor allocation available they could offer someone.

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks formhe info on these listings, I was wondering about that myself.

Mjc - congrats!