Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So confused. Supposedly I'm the first raptor. Ordered 7/31. White SCREW. Removed the carbon package. Ford has nothing.

My thought is I'm getting the shaft by the dealer and not their first build.

I ordered in July, all options screw. I was their first order. They didn’t even know the order banks were opened when I called. They have 6 allocations. I don’t have a date either and today I found out why.
After some long emails and questioning why others that ordered in July have a date and I don’t….I was told that the owner pushed others in front of me, even stopped mine from being picked up to have the owners put in front. They assured me that mine should be picked up in November. I’m pissed because I should have been picked up in August. Also, dealer states that I can’t be picked up in October because the entire Philadelphia region will not be getting orders pulled in October. I think that is BS, they probably have another order they want picked up first.

window2time

Reaction score
I just received a build week of November 28 for my Supercab!
I ordered from a small dealer at the end of July and I am their first order.

Carbon Fiber Package
Luxury Package
Technology Package
Bead lock capable wheel
Bed box extender
Tailgate step
Heated steering wheel
Tailgate applique
Spray in bed liner
Hood graphics package
Avalanche Gray

I am super stoked but feeling for those here who don't yet have a build date. It has been driving me crazy waiting so I feel for you. Hang in there!

chrisk2361

Reaction score
I ordered in July, all options screw. I was their first order. They didn’t even know the order banks were opened when I called. They have 6 allocations. I don’t have a date either and today I found out why.
After some long emails and questioning why others that ordered in July have a date and I don’t….I was told that the owner pushed others in front of me, even stopped mine from being picked up to have the owners put in front. They assured me that mine should be picked up in November. I’m pissed because I should have been picked up in August. Also, dealer states that I can’t be picked up in October because the entire Philadelphia region will not be getting orders pulled in October. I think that is BS, they probably have another order they want picked up first.

What dealer would this be? I too ordered from a Philadelphia dealer and still no date.

ldhacker

Reaction score
I ordered 2 Raptors on July 26th from a dealer that is one of the top 10. Still dont have a build date. They are going to talk to Ford rep to see what they can find out.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered 2 Raptors on July 26th from a dealer that is one of the top 10. Still dont have a build date. They are going to talk to Ford rep to see what they can find out.

2 eh? What are your plans for them out of curiosity? 1 daily driver and one Baja beast ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I received my VIN as well! Build date of Nov 14. I have been a huge fan of the Raptors since inception, but have gravitated to the raw power and tone of my Hemi. I have a '14 RAM Sport and love the sounds of the Hemi. I know the Raptor won't sound like that, but I hope it won't be disappointing.

I was the first Raptor order from my dealer in Branson, MO. Blue SCREW with just about everything!! Can't wait!!

Go~Rilla

Reaction score
I received my VIN as well! Build date of Nov 14. I have been a huge fan of the Raptors since inception, but have gravitated to the raw power and tone of my Hemi. I have a '14 RAM Sport and love the sounds of the Hemi. I know the Raptor won't sound like that, but I hope it won't be disappointing.

I was the first Raptor order from my dealer in Branson, MO. Blue SCREW with just about everything!! Can't wait!!

Date that you ordered? Carbon? SCREW or SCAB?