Got in another magazine:)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
So I guess I've been rather fortunate with my Raptor and the opportunities that I've had. PUTC article, Fourwheeler Magazine article and of course my work with Rigid:rockon: Well I got into another cool deal yesterday when my newly ADD'd/Rigid 40" combo look made it's way into the photoshoot for the innagural issue of 'Off Road Illustrated' magazine....which hits news stands in a few weeks;). The main focus was for Rigid Ind. and also Cooper tires, obviously, I was there to help represent Rigid....with a little push for ADD as well. The shoot was at the LOORRS track at Firebird Raceway, where the last Roundup was held. 2 Jeeps covered in Rigid lighting and the MO Cooper Tires Raptor that was featured at SEMA were also a part of it. We let the photg do his thing but then he asked for some action shots for the 2 Raptor's.......why of course! Firebird and LOORRS were actually working on the track for next weekend's race so, we could only use part of the track......which just so happen to be the main table top. This was waaaaay more fun than the Roundup and it's speed limit......I made about 5 or 6 jumps and found that 45mph seemed to be the sweet spot for a good flight and all four flat landing. This table top is a bit different from the one in Vegas....45mph got you a nose down landing there but here, it was perfect. Anyway, here's a couple of sneek peak pics, we'll have to wait till the mag comes out to see the jump shots though.

IMG_1163.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1156.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1168.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1155.jpg
[/IMG]