GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Recently got the Goose Tuned Gen3 2021-2022 Raptor Stg1/Stg 2 Tuning Package with COBB TCM. @GooseTuned has been great to work with. had to drive 30 minutes to find a straight, flat road to do the logging. Truck is noticable quicker with the 91 octane tune. Will be in Canada in 5 weeks so will be able to get 93 octane and get my 93 tune done.

This truck is finally awake and I would like even more but I think the next step requires $10k turbos which is not an option.
I would recommend if it is available in your area to hit up @GooseTuned and get yourself a set of the ID1050 injectors and the in my opinion "Holy Grail" stage 2 e85 tune. My truck feels incredibly better on E. Only downside is it is way too easy to light up the tires in 2wd.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Recently got the Goose Tuned Gen3 2021-2022 Raptor Stg1/Stg 2 Tuning Package with COBB TCM. @GooseTuned has been great to work with. had to drive 30 minutes to find a straight, flat road to do the logging. Truck is noticable quicker with the 91 octane tune. Will be in Canada in 5 weeks so will be able to get 93 octane and get my 93 tune done.

This truck is finally awake and I would like even more but I think the next step requires $10k turbos which is not an option.
Heck yeah, thank you!

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would recommend if it is available in your area to hit up @GooseTuned and get yourself a set of the ID1050 injectors and the in my opinion "Holy Grail" stage 2 e85 tune. My truck feels incredibly better on E. Only downside is it is way too easy to light up the tires in 2wd.
unfortunately the closest e85 gas station is 600 miles. To get 93 octane, I have to drive 2 hrs and cross into Canada so I only get it when up there on a trip

Don't think the injectors will add anything with 91

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
unfortunately the closest e85 gas station is 600 miles. To get 93 octane, I have to drive 2 hrs and cross into Canada so I only get it when up there on a trip

No, injectors wont add anything in your case unfortunately

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score

Yeah, in your case, a bottled octane booster or the WMI is the better option for “more power”. If Cobb had included their prior Ford Features, you could have run several fuel specific tunes. The HPTuners people are leaving Cobb in the dust on their “custom” software code. Its sad really as I prefer Cobb and the Cobb interface, but the facts are clear.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have read there is a potential problem with the some of the chemicals in octane boosters and ford's exhaust/catalytic system so I am sticking to 91 and when I am in CN, 93

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Test drove a Gen 3, noticed that down low torque difference.
Took home that Gen 3.

Patiently waiting for the 23+ tuning, but yea, there's a nice bump, stock v stock, between both generations. Good to see it wasn't just my mind trying to find an excuse to buy it.