GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’ve had the whipple tune on my wife’s 23 Bronco Raptor for 7 months. It’s fantastic.
Whipple has a contract with Ford, so they get what they need.

Everyone else has to find a way past security in order to be able to flash the ECU.

slimmytimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a video of a quarter mile test I did. This is an old video I forgot to post. This shows what the daily driven truck does. The DA was extremely high at the time, 6,559’. The truck was loaded with tools, the spare tire, winch, 37” PP, and more I can’t think of. The truck is faster now. I’ll post that video soon. Feel free to ask any questions.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a video of a quarter mile test I did. This is an old video I forgot to post. This shows what the daily driven truck does. The DA was extremely high at the time, 6,559’. The truck was loaded with tools, the spare tire, winch, 37” PP, and more I can’t think of. The truck is faster now. I’ll post that video soon. Feel free to ask any questions.

Heck yeah, thanks Timmy!

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has there been any advancement on being able to unlock the ECU remotely versus having to send the ECU to Cobb for a bench unlock? I cant have my truck down for 3 days, its my daily.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently got the Goose Tuned Gen3 2021-2022 Raptor Stg1/Stg 2 Tuning Package with COBB TCM. @GooseTuned has been great to work with. had to drive 30 minutes to find a straight, flat road to do the logging. Truck is noticable quicker with the 91 octane tune. Will be in Canada in 5 weeks so will be able to get 93 octane and get my 93 tune done.

This truck is finally awake and I would like even more but I think the next step requires $10k turbos which is not an option.