Gen2 vs 2015 Mustang V6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Nah not nervous, just making an excuse for why my truck was losing :biggrin:

Thanks for your invaluable input though

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Not sure what to tell you bud...maybe check out some of the other vids on my channel

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Actually there is; if everyone in this forum was respectful and open minded to others opinions/actions, instead of having this caveman notion of what should and shouldn't be done in a Ford Raptor. I paid for this $60k truck with my own money, so I will do with it whatever the hell I please :biggrin:

If anyone here doesn't like that, please feel free to move on to the next thread quietly - no need to start bashing each other for no reason. More than half of the comments on this forum would never be said in real life, face-to-face.

This is not aimed at you specifically, just the overall attitude of this forum.

The statement in red REEEAAALLLY depends on which person said the comment.

This is FRF, people love to talk smack here. Especially about lowered raptors, 20+ wheels, and drag racing. You're not brand new, I'm sure you've seen it. I was just pointing out that that's probably where this thread will head. Post whatever you want, just don't be surprised if you post one of the hot button topics I mentioned and it gets a bit sideways.

OP
OP
CatchMeOffroad

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well shit that's the first time i have seen that style dash, My bad bud.

No worries, yeah it's an 801A so it looks quite different that the 802A.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

The statement in red REEEAAALLLY depends on which person said the comment.

This is FRF, people love to talk smack here. Especially about lowered raptors, 20+ wheels, and drag racing. You're not brand new, I'm sure you've seen it. I was just pointing out that that's probably where this thread will head. Post whatever you want, just don't be surprised if you post one of the hot button topics I mentioned and it gets a bit sideways.

True story. I won't get discouraged by all of the smack talking around here; I'll just keep posting my content and if people like it, great. If not, oh well...not everyone shares my opinions and interests and that's fine.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

i think it's the 800a cluster.

801a

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
No worries, yeah it's an 801A so it looks quite different that the 802A.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

True story. I won't get discouraged by all of the smack talking around here; I'll just keep posting my content and if people like it, great. If not, oh well...not everyone shares my opinions and interests and that's fine.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

801a

What's so different about the cluster between the 801 and 802?? I thought they were the same productivity screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
CatchMeOffroad

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's so different about the cluster between the 801 and 802?? I thought they were the same productivity screen.

No the 801A has the standard F-150 (4" ?) screen in the middle (but with more options, mainly Off-Road stuff). Tach and speedo are similar to the 802A but the tach does not go "sideways" like 802a (hard to explain, just check out a picture of one). The gauges on the top are all real gauges also, not part of the screen.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
No the 801A has the standard F-150 (4" ?) screen in the middle (but with more options, mainly Off-Road stuff). Tach and speedo are similar to the 802A but the tach does not go "sideways" like 802a (hard to explain, just check out a picture of one). The gauges on the top are all real gauges also, not part of the screen.

Ohhhh I didn't know that. Oh well I'll still be happy with 801. My main concern was getting rid of that tiny screen in the center on the 800.

OP
OP
CatchMeOffroad

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohhhh I didn't know that. Oh well I'll still be happy with 801. My main concern was getting rid of that tiny screen in the center on the 800.

Hmm not sure if we're on the same page. I have no idea what 800A looks like, but 801A does have a screen in the middle like in my video. Here are some pics for comparison (2 of them are 802A and one of them is my 801A).

Attachments

• 801a (1).jpg
    801a (1).jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 802a (1).jpg
    802a (1).jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 802a-2-.jpg
    802a-2-.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 70

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Hmm not sure if we're on the same page. I have no idea what 800A looks like, but 801A does have a screen in the middle like in my video. Here are some pics for comparison (2 of them are 802A and one of them is my 801A).

Thanks for the pics weezy I was talking about the main touch screen that controls the radio and what not. That's what I was after on changing from the 800 cause it just looks off and cheap imo. So that's why I went with 801 and couldn't bring myself to pay for the 802 even though it would've been nice lol