GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I asked Method what there lightest 17" wheel was and they sent me this complete list of rim options for the raptor with all the wheel weights. Thought I would share this.

Attachments

• Method Wheels.pdf
    174.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I asked Method what there lightest 17" wheel was and they sent me this complete list of rim options for the raptor with all the wheel weights. Thought I would share this.
Nice list but they should have included the offsets.
As an example the MR703 can be 26.9, 27.4 or 28.9 lbs so without knowing offset or part number it would be difficult to determine what is what.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice list but they should have included the offsets.
As an example the MR703 can be 26.9, 27.4 or 28.9 lbs so without knowing offset or part number it would be difficult to determine what is what.

They list it in backspace. You can use this to see what the offset number is between the three 703's listed on the sheet.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They list it in backspace. You can use this to see what the offset number is between the three 703's listed on the sheet.

So I have to reference another spreadsheet to calculate what everyone universally uses instead of it being in the original spreadsheet? That's not very helpful.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have to reference another spreadsheet to calculate what everyone universally uses instead of it being in the original spreadsheet? That's not very helpful.

Hey man, I just shared what they sent me. If you dont like how they listed it, feel free to reach out to Method and ask them to list it how you want. I see enough info on the page to get all that I need from it. Sorry you dont.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You don't have to do anything. If you don't like their spreadsheet, don't use it.
Genius this guy I tell ya.

..but if I wanted to Id have to reference another doc was the point.
You guys start drinking early on Friday's. Sheesh.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey man, I just shared what they sent me. If you dont like how they listed it, feel free to reach out to Method and ask them to list it how you want. I see enough info on the page to get all that I need from it. Sorry you dont.
...or I can go to their page and click on the wheel on im interested in and see the stat right there.

ceb9b03d-7efe-4fad-800f-6b2c9995e133_text.gif

adamryi

Reaction score
Anyone know the weight of the beadlock wheels that come with the 37 package? Curious to see if there is any weight saving advantages.