GEN 2 Gen 2 ending!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GitErDunn

2010 6.2L SCAB
Reaction score
Doing some browsing the last bit and came across info on a possible supercharged raptor for 2021/22, engine would be out of the GT500, 700+HP etc. Anyways, I emailed ford and inquired about a Supercharged Raptor in the making. They got back to me and said the current Raptor will be done at the end of the 2020 year and nothing more until at least 2023 for a new design plus the Supercharged version I asked about that has been in the rumor mill. Anyone else see/hear anything the same/more or different?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a guy at the Ford
Why would they tell someone in an email prior to any official announcement?

Might be the Ford rumor mill. I had a guy at the dealership tell me basically the same thing a month ago when I was buying mine. He made a comment about me getting the last of the gen 2. When I quizzed him, he said no Raptor next year as Ford was "taking a break".

Grimmwit

Reaction score
In late May while negotiating for my 2020, the dealer told me there would not be a 2021 Raptor. I couldn't find anything to substantiate that, so dismissed it as negotiations BS. But seeing an increasing number of discussions online with the same thing being said. If true, glad I bought mine. (well, I'm glad either way). :)

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is crazy unless they are gearing more towards the Ranger/ Bronco. The new Bronco is very nice and the first model should be released this summer.

As long as things still work out.

OP
OP
GitErDunn

GitErDunn

2010 6.2L SCAB
Reaction score
That is crazy unless they are gearing more towards the Ranger/ Bronco. The new Bronco is very nice and the first model should be released this summer.

As long as things still work out.

I think they kind of dropped the ball on the Bronco, not coming with a solid axle apparently.