GEN 2 Gen 2 ending!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
or something that I just haven't got.......

no ruby on a mountain of rocks.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You said the current raptor is not the same generation as the current F150 - I clarified that they are the same generation (13th) but that the f150 has had styling updates.
Yup 2018 was just a slight refresh with new grllls and headlights. 2021 is a whole new truck (14th gen).

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still with F-150 updates the Raptor is still by far there best looking 1/2 ton design. When you hit it out of the park from the beginning you don’t need to mess with it. Just sit back and admire.

I read the 2021 is more a front end and interior upgrade then anything. Sure they will be mechanical upgrades and electronics, but the body is close to the same design. Again from what I keep reading.

If you want to stay on top, today you need to really be on your game. Lots of all kinds of competition already here and coming.

That Nikola Badger is a hydrogen fuel cell truck. It does look interesting, but that’s going to require infrastructure to support it. I think Rivian would be closer to giving Tesla a run.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Hellcats are 80ish grand, I hope they don't do this with the Raptor. Dodge does always try to one up everyone when it comes to the HP game. Hopefully Ford won't take the bait, Ford and Dodge better be more worried about the Nikola Badger hybrid-- 900 hp-- 600 mi range-- and looks just as mean as the Raptor.

Dodge doesn’t give two ***** about electric vehicles. It’s all about gas powered horse power. I guarantee you if marketing could have made a case for it, they would have put the Hellcat in the Grand Caravan!