GEN 2 Gen 2 ending!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GitErDunn

GitErDunn

2010 6.2L SCAB
Reaction score
What is a "supper charged raptor"? And also being "disconnected". You sure he works for Ford?And the guys penmanship sucks too. Does anyone under the age of 40 know how to write? Geebus

Lol, yeah I haven't replied since that email. I have a 2010 6.2, the newer body style and eco boost engine has never really caught my eye or attention. I'd personally want to wait till a bigger V8 or whatever gets put back into it.

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
So you got an email for a junior sales person for an internet lead. This is useless information, those guys jobs at the dealership is to get you in to buy a car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is a "supper charged raptor"? And also being "disconnected". You sure he works for Ford?And the guys penmanship sucks too. Does anyone under the age of 40 know how to write? Geebus

Dealers always try to act like they're cool and have some sort of privileged insider knowledge. I wouldn't trust any dates given by a dealership unless they can show you the press release or direct communication from Dearborn. A leak like this might hurt sales of current inventory so it's in the best interest of Ford to keep us and more importantly loose lipped dealers in the dark.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd say the whole thing is BS unless the OP can correctly say his name!

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a guy at the Ford

Might be the Ford rumor mill. I had a guy at the dealership tell me basically the same thing a month ago when I was buying mine. He made a comment about me getting the last of the gen 2. When I quizzed him, he said no Raptor next year as Ford was "taking a break".
Taking a break..... Uh huh. That’s what factories do

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In Ford's defense they have been building respirators for the past month and a half.