GEN 2 Gen 2 ending!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So for craps and giggles let’s say the Raptor doesn’t happen in 2021. What does that do for used values?

They'll go up. Supply and demand. And the year-end discounts on the 2020s might not be very exciting if the dealers know that they aren't getting any 2021s. Look at how many of them are still sitting on 2019s.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:lol2:

Beat the dead horse and then beat it some more but there is an Easter egg in my avatar picture.

So I win....:beatdeadhorse5:

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Total crap if there is no more supercab's in the new year/ model. Yeah, they may not sell as many as crew cabs, nit even close I'm sure. But I have no freaking need for a crew cab. Love my 17 supercab. Though ford has been seen with the reg cab test mule with the coil rear suspension being tested. Fingers crossed. Many have said it is a test mule for the bronco, I would think not. They have their own test mules. Two different platforms period.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Total crap if there is no more supercab's in the new year/ model. Yeah, they may not sell as many as crew cabs, nit even close I'm sure. But I have no freaking need for a crew cab. Love my 17 supercab. Though ford has been seen with the reg cab test mule with the coil rear suspension being tested. Fingers crossed. Many have said it is a test mule for the bronco, I would think not. They have their own test mules. Two different platforms period.

That is the test mule for the Bronco. As a former SCAB owner they do have the ability to maneuver better and seem faster than the SCREW counterparts. The suicide doors are not that great but there are advantages to having 4 doors when it comes to passengers and cargo. To me single cab and super cab trucks don't look right. The new truck designs are made for 4 doors and lots of room. The next gen F150 will have the huge video screen ala the new explorer