GEN 2 Garage Layout with Scab

Which Garage Layout

Votes: 4 21.1%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #4 Wife Parks Outside all winter

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Why are you so lame, don't you have something better to do?

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
It’s not the HOA, but the city that would have an issue with cutting the pines. You need to get a permit and have a specific reason, like the tree is sick, to be able to remove them

I had a neighbor from the former Soviet Union. He lamented to me “I never got in trouble for not cutting my grass fast enough until the tyrants at Fairfax county (VA) threatened to fine me for grass too high.” it sounds like your city is too big for its britches.

I really like Northern AZ (but tell everyone in CA that is sucks so they’ll stop coming here to ruin it)

There’s not really anything you can do about a swarm of locusts. On the east coast it’s flight from NY, NJ, and New England. All pi$$ poor sequels and all ******** up their new residences further south.

There are plenty of cool places that are politically terrible and the gun laws suck. We are actively looking for the right place on the outskirts with 2-3 acres and room for a shop, but finding that with supplied water, natural gas, and decent roads/access is a challenge

There’s the rub. Just like gunpowder kind of obsoleted castles with stone walls, overpopulation has kind of obsoleted finding and staying in a good home that doesn’t get overrun with hordes of low information voting denizens of high tax states with low freedom.

AZ is going to have major water issues in the future, so I do want to be on the municipal systems. If your personal well goes dry the property value drops 50%, if the city wells go dry the entire population shares that burden.

Yeah... I can see where that might be a thing.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is no small concern, I had a car I wasn’t too concerned about and that pine tree sap is a M***** F***ing pain in the @** to deal with if you catch it quickly. And it’s worse if you don’t catch it quickly!

I discovered that if you ignore it long enough, it dries up and falls off on it's own. It only takes a few months in Colorado with our dry air and intense sun.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s not the HOA, but the city that would have an issue with cutting the pines. You need to get a permit and have a specific reason, like the tree is sick, to be able to remove them...

Copper nails will kill a tree. I found them at a plumbing supply. Be careful to put them where a chainsaw won't hit them.