FRF Flex-Fit Hats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MB, any choice on logo placement, or will they all be centered on the front?

And good on you for putting this together mate!

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
MB, any choice on logo placement, or will they all be centered on the front?

And good on you for putting this together mate!

AlL logos will be centered on the front. There is some wiggle room on where the custom stitching can be placed though.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I'm definitely in on this, but I lack in hat knowledge....

I've had hats in the past that seem to more sit on top of my head. My head isn't some weird shape or anything, but just the style of the hat. Are these anything like that?

I'd assume these flex-fit hats are just like most of them right, if so which is the more popular style? And no flat bill ones please!

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

It seems that the structured mid profile is way to go for me... Just looking at pictures online of the differences.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm definitely in on this, but I lack in hat knowledge....

I've had hats in the past that seem to more sit on top of my head. My head isn't some weird shape or anything, but just the style of the hat. Are these anything like that?

I'd assume these flex-fit hats are just like most of them right, if so which is the more popular style? And no flat bill ones please!

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

It seems that the structured mid profile is way to go for me... Just looking at pictures online of the differences.

The reason I went with two styles is because one is mid profile while the other is low. I prefer a mid profile which goes lower onto my head. The edge is closer to my ears while a low profile doesn't go down as far. These tend to be two styles that people prefer. Other than that the flex for just means there's no Velcro or buckle on the back and it's slightly stretchy.

I will tell you, I am personally buying one of each style for myself. Primarily because I don't know which one I'll like better. Lol.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
That's exactly what I needed to know, thanks!! Put me down for 2 of the mid structured!! Do I need to PM you the info on them? Or when to pay?

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's exactly what I needed to know, thanks!! Put me down for 2 of the mid structured!! Do I need to PM you the info on them? Or when to pay?

Awesome. If you could please PM me exactly what you would like along with your name and address I will get it down. I will send a PM with payment details when I have exact totals.

Are you sending invoices yet?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Not yet. I should have invoices out within a day or two of the cutoff date of November 1st.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatguyfromford