FRF Flex-Fit Hats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here we go ladies and gentleman! I am going to start taking orders for a group buy on some FRF hats. It will feature the FRF Logo just like the polos I ordered. I will post details below. As always, I am not making any money on this and the more that is ordered, the cheaper they get.

I have chosen two different styles, both of which are flex-fit. One is an unstructured low profile while the other is a structured mid profile. Both are primarily cotton blends and come in two sizes: S/M and L/XL.

Here is some guidance on finding your size if you don't already know or have an idea... Measure the circumference around the head, above the eyebrow and at the widest part of the head. Divide number by 3.14 for hat size.

S/M= 6 3/4" to 7 1/4"
L/XL= 7 1/8" to 7 5/8"

C809 - Port Authority - Flexfit Garment Washed Cap

Click Here to View More Pictures

7466-c809.jpg

This is the low profile hat that I mentioned above. The patented Flexfit fit meets the easygoing look and softness of a garment wash.

Colors: Black, Brown, Burnt Orange, Caldera Red, Khaki, Loden, Navy, New Slate, Olive, Stone, and White.

Fabric: 98% Cotton/2% Spandex

Cost: $24.00 ($22.00 if at least 24 are ordered)

C813 - Port Authority - Flexfit - Cotton Twill Cap

Click Here to View More Pictures

7467-c813.jpg

This is the mid profile hat that I mentioned above. With unique Flexfit styling, this budget-minded cap has incredible stretch and comes in a variety of colors. A silver contrast underbill completes its casual look.

Colors: Black, Charity Pink, Dark Denim, Forest Green, Kelly Green, Maroon, Orange, Stone, True Navy, True Red, True Royal, and White.

Fabric: 98% Cotton/2% Spandex

Cost - $22.00 ($20.00 if at least 24 are ordered)

6275-frflogo.jpg

This is the logo that will be utilized. Stitching will be a contrasting color to the color of the hat.

Shipping will be calculated based on your location and method of preference (most should be under $5).

If you would like a name to be sewn on the back of the hat, this can be done. It will be $3.50 for the first word and $2.00 for each additional.

Different colored stitching is available for the embroidery. She did not provide a list of colors but let me know what you would like and I'll put it down. (i.e. Red, Dark Red, Light Blue, Blue, Dark Blue, etc.)

If you would like to order, PM me what you would like. Make sure to include the item number for the hat you want, size, color, quantity, and address.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Deadline to order is 01NOV13!

Any chance you are doing another batch or can do singles? If not, can you send me the embroidery file and I'll have LIDS make one for me? Only if that's cool with you.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can do single orders but there is a surcharge for orders under 6 items. If you wanna wait until after Snoball I can do another group buy. If not I'd have to see if I can get the file. I don't see why not since we paid for it.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can do single orders but there is a surcharge for orders under 6 items. If you wanna wait until after Snoball I can do another group buy. If not I'd have to see if I can get the file. I don't see why not since we paid for it.

I'd love a black hat with red text, BigBOSS on the back, in L/XL or preferably in Flexfits XXL. If they can't do XXL it's no problem, the XL fits fine after it stretches out a bit. I've got a big ******* melon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The file would be awesome because I could pick any hat I want (for my picky head), then have LIDS do the FRF logo and FRF username. If not, I could add myself to the list for the next group buy. Worst case scenario I pay for the surcharge.

Cheers!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
id be in for another one too, or a couple, as my nephews friend said he wants a hat like mine too now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatguyfromford