Fox Factory Race Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So updates from the Raptor Rally, reps stated theres no new news or updates on the Gen 3 FRS…:emotions33:

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Expedition Offroad on instagram said Icon will be releasing their kit for the gen 3 raptors in the next month or two.
I spoke with Icon about 3 years ago and they are guilty of "Next Monthing" as well. I will believe it when I see it.
The Rep at Icon said, the owners baby was Gen 3 suspension project and that it was going to be compatible with the live valve setup by a plug n play method. Looks like the owner was so into it, that 3 years later we still have nothing. They literally build high rise buildings a lot faster.

I prefer a setup that disables the live valve feature and has old school clickers on the shocks.

Last edited:

jeffraptor

Reaction score
I spoke with Icon about 3 years ago and they are guilty of "Next Mouthing" as well. I will believe it when I see it.
The Rep at Icon said, the owners baby was Gen 3 suspension project and that it was going to be compatible with the live valve setup by a plug n play method. Looks like the owner was so into it, that 3 years later we still have nothing. They literally build high rise buildings a lot faster.

I prefer a setup that disables the live valve feature and has old school clickers on the shocks.
The expedition offroad guy has already been running a prototype set of the Icon shocks on his truck for a while now.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The expedition offroad guy has already been running a prototype set of the Icon shocks on his truck for a while now.
Are they electronic or not. I hate all the electronic things all over, they never work worth a damn and create far less reliability. It is all just a bunch of worthless shit that costs more and is a downgrade in my opinion.