FORScan and DRL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a 2024 Raptor. Trying to get parking lights to come on with DRL. DRL only works in Auto headlight setting.

Changed BCM 726-38-01 xxxx xxxx 01 and it turned on rear tails with DRLs, but none of the other ambers / parking lights.
Changed BCM 726-38-02 00xx xxxx xx, but fogs do not come on with DRL. Manual says will not come on unless low beams are on.

I dug through all of Livnitup's spreaadsheet and tried bunch of other things I found online, but almost all of them were already the default in my truck. I triple checked my settings, took them out and re-entered them couple of times one-by-one....no joy. Did a bunch of other changes and everything works.

Any ideas?

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d be willing to bet the codes vary a bit for the ‘24’s. The DRL is pretty tried and true for the 21-23’s.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The marker lamps in the grill and fenders are part of the "License Lamp" circuit now. So that has to be enabled for the markers.
There is an additional setting for the Fog lamp.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d be willing to bet the codes vary a bit for the ‘24’s. The DRL is pretty tried and true for the 21-23’s.
Yeah some did. I found one change that I needed for Mirrors-Lincoln Autofold. Spreadsheet shows:

DDM 740-03-16 xxxx xxxx 01--
PDM 741-03-16 xxxx xxxx 01--
APIM 7D0-09-01 xxxx xxAx xx--

But for 2024, it is:

DDM 740-03-16 xxxx x1xx xx--
PDM 741-03-16 xxxx x1xx xx--
APIM 7D0-09-01 xxxx xxAx xx--

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

zachery55

Reaction score
Thanks. I had 4 of these, but would never have guess to change 726-87-01. I saw it, but said that can't be it. Just plugged it in and just what I wanted. Thanks!!!!!
Ima try this right now and hope it fixes my issue. I was having the exact same problem!!! Only the stock DRL set up would come on in full light none of the “extra” DRL stuff. Everything worked when auto lights came on like low light/garage. God I hope this is my fix! Trying it right now lol really wish there was a specific sheet just for type 24 raptors so there’s no confusion lol

leader32

Reaction score
Hey @hamster
There has been some BCM changes so it took a little while to get this one figure out but this is what i had to enable. See below.

View attachment 454210
View attachment 454214
I’m new to Forscan. What do I have to do if there is no write button? How about hyphen? I have a 2024 Raptor and currently I have not been able to have the markers and grille lights on all time.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No write button at all or no write button on everyline? What is your hardware/license config. Post sone detail and a pic of what you are seeing and I am sure someone can help.