Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Washington Ford in SW PA almost always has a few raptors for what seems like invoice.

If anyone around really can't find a deal I can call my guy and see what he'd be willing to do for the average customer, I'd give out their info but I kinda doubt they are gonna be giving the same deal I got to folks off the street so I don't want them slammed by calls on my account.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well Chiefy that's really the big lie in the auto industry... You don't know actual invoice as they will never tell you. It is a convoluted system and only the dealer nows the final invoice price once the deals done... It is a process that involves, kick back to dealer for selling product, percentage of sale price deducted from invoice based upon time the unit was in dealers inventory, special dealer incentives to drive so many of a particular unit as a added kick back. Total volume of sales kick back on a given month. There is a reason Ford makes 8,000 per truck sold but only 1,000 on a car that's sold... These are averages...

D

Deleted member 12951

How do you actually know what invoice is??????

There are quite a few sites that will show you exactly what invoice is, including all the options. Go to costcauto.com and you can find out, for example.

What is difficult to find is what the dealer's true cost is, which most likely the salesman doesn't even know that. There are hold backs that we don't see and probably some other incentives. I've heard that selling a Raptor at invoice still gets the dealership about $1500 or so in holdback money but unless you own your own Ford dealership, it will always be a mystery.

Sparty333

Reaction score
Sparty, did you just call them and say you would like to purchase a raptor at invoice, or how did you go about talking to them about it?

I did this with multiple places and told them there were plenty of places doing it I just wanted to buy closer to home and none of them would budge. Most were sticker/MSRP or above and one said 1500 over invoice. I actually e-mailed the place I am trying to go through and got them to say okay to 400 over. The place near me called to check how I was doing and I told them I would order through them if they would match and they said they couldn't because they wouldn't make much if anything at that price. Like others said, if you make anything off of putting in a 10 min order that's pretty good, but it's their loss.

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did this with multiple places and told them there were plenty of places doing it I just wanted to buy closer to home and none of them would budge. Most were sticker/MSRP or above and one said 1500 over invoice. I actually e-mailed the place I am trying to go through and got them to say okay to 400 over. The place near me called to check how I was doing and I told them I would order through them if they would match and they said they couldn't because they wouldn't make much if anything at that price. Like others said, if you make anything off of putting in a 10 min order that's pretty good, but it's their loss.

I was told $1200 is what he made off what I paid. They are all trying to make as much money as possible which is fine, we all are. But lying like ******* ******** when you have the upper hand is hilarious.

byeeeee

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

How do you actually know what invoice is??????

go to Edmunds and build a vehicle

Brk

Reaction score
Hi - I just joined the forum but have been reading for a couple weeks. I'd like to buy or order a 2014 Raptor, probably a Screw, and am looking for dealers in my area that are selling at or near invoice. I'm in Mass halfway between Boston and Worcester but willing to travel for a great deal. Thanks!

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi - I just joined the forum but have been reading for a couple weeks. I'd like to buy or order a 2014 Raptor, probably a Screw, and am looking for dealers in my area that are selling at or near invoice. I'm in Mass halfway between Boston and Worcester but willing to travel for a great deal. Thanks!

I would start by calling dealers and see what they say, try bill dube ford in dover nh tell them kevin sent u i got a good deal from them.

WReX24

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mathieu Ford in Winchendon did 500 over invoice for me.

Reaction score
Any one know a dealer with an allotment left that will order at or close to invoice? Serious buyer here. Can't find any one with an allotment that doesn't want 10k over msrp. Thanks!