Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice! im debating shopping around other dealers to try and find better deal but im unsure as to how much success i would have.. + i dont want the credit inquiries to increase. It seems that the red metallic is more expensive than the tuxedo black. The one im looking at has sticker price of 58k, but if they would go down any i would prob jump all over it. seems all the dealers know the drill on this one. Also looking at your pic, you have the solid black interior? The one im looking at has the red/black with SVT rims. that could be why its a bit higher than the others. the more i think about it the more i want it!!

No I have the SE interior . Two-tone black and red interior and the full SE package. black beadlock wheels and SE colored beadrings

D

Deleted member 12951

Ruby Red color is $395. The SE package is $2295.

I ordered mine back in Nov for near invoice or close to $5k off MSRP but I waited nearly 5 months. But if I was starting today, now that I have one and know what they are, I would have no issue paying MSRP for this thing. I ordered it with every possible option, my sticker is in my signature but it was $59,975. There is no shame here if you pay MSRP but don't wait too long....

thisisalex02

Reaction score
Ruby Red color is $395. The SE package is $2295.

I ordered mine back in Nov for near invoice or close to $5k off MSRP but I waited nearly 5 months. But if I was starting today, now that I have one and know what they are, I would have no issue paying MSRP for this thing. I ordered it with every possible option, my sticker is in my signature but it was $59,975. There is no shame here if you pay MSRP but don't wait too long....

ah ok. That would make sense. They had another black one at the dealer with a sticker price of 55k, but it wasnt SE. If your going to spend that much, whats another couple of k right? :rotflmao: platinums are almost 10k cheaper.. but you cant replace a raptor. Decisions decisions

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Here you go

Awesome. Sounds like you got a good deal!

thisisalex02

Reaction score
Turns out my dealer wanted 5k above msrp. i was ready to walk out when the manager says he can give me an extra 5k on my trade to make up the difference. Numbers were getting a little steep and i was hesitant to pull the trigger, but i said what the hell! i went ahead and got the ruby red SE for under MSRP (with trade in and down payment). The only thing that threw me off was the extra $ for warranty/gap. All in all i think i made out ok. You only live once. Now i just have to wait 10 days until the truck gets here!

D

Deleted member 12951

Turns out my dealer wanted 5k above msrp. i was ready to walk out when the manager says he can give me an extra 5k on my trade to make up the difference. Numbers were getting a little steep and i was hesitant to pull the trigger, but i said what the hell! i went ahead and got the ruby red SE for under MSRP (with trade in and down payment). The only thing that threw me off was the extra $ for warranty/gap. All in all i think i made out ok. You only live once. Now i just have to wait 10 days until the truck gets here!

Congrats buddy! The extended warranty and gap is optional though and gap only needed if you are upside down in the loan at the get-go. With what you said, you shouldn't be. I would get that removed.

Curious what extended warranty, was it the actual Ford one and what did you get (miles/years) for how much? You can get those yourself a LOT cheaper online for the exact same thing and can still go to your dealer for service.

10 days wait is along better than 20 weeks

thisisalex02

Reaction score
Congrats buddy! The extended warranty and gap is optional though and gap only needed if you are upside down in the loan at the get-go. With what you said, you shouldn't be. I would get that removed.

Curious what extended warranty, was it the actual Ford one and what did you get (miles/years) for how much? You can get those yourself a LOT cheaper online for the exact same thing and can still go to your dealer for service.

10 days wait is along better than 20 weeks

Did not know that about gap.. i wonder if its too late to remove? My warranty is bumper to bumper 100k miles. They said it was the most coverage they had. my thoughts are if im spending this much already, might as well get the coverage (an extra 2500). I stayed in the 50s out the door.. so i guess it could of been worse.

D

Deleted member 12951

Did not know that about gap.. i wonder if its too late to remove? My warranty is bumper to bumper 100k miles. They said it was the most coverage they had. my thoughts are if im spending this much already, might as well get the coverage (an extra 2500). I stayed in the 50s out the door.. so i guess it could of been worse.

You should be able to remove the GAP. What is the difference between what your new loan is and the price of the raptor? I walked out only owing $26k for it so no GAP needed at all.

Check out Ford Extended Warranty - Geniune Ford ESP Sales.
You can get the Ford ESP PremiumCARE (best plan) for 7r/100k for $1400. And for an additional $205 a rental care for up to 10 days. Only a $50 deduct too.

When I bought mine, I was prepared with a print out of the warranty. The finance guy couldn't touch it. Surprised they didn't try to sell you the tire warranty too.

Last edited by a moderator:

thisisalex02

Reaction score
You should be able to remove the GAP. What is the difference between what your new loan is and the price of the raptor? I walked out only owing $26k for it so no GAP needed at all.

Check out Ford Extended Warranty - Geniune Ford ESP Sales.
You can get the Ford ESP PremiumCARE (best plan) for 7r/100k for $1400. And for an additional $205 a rental care for up to 10 days. Only a $50 deduct too.

When I bought mine, I was prepared with a print out of the warranty. The finance guy couldn't touch it. Surprised they didn't try to sell you the tire warranty too.

Raptor was being sold at 64,5 and im at 53 financed. you think its too late to back out of the warranty? Seems like im paying almost double what your paying. im hoping once i drive it off the lot i will be a lot more at ease :rotflmao:

D

Deleted member 12951

Raptor was being sold at 64,5 and im at 53 financed. you think its too late to back out of the warranty? Seems like im paying almost double what your paying. im hoping once i drive it off the lot i will be a lot more at ease :rotflmao:

You have 30 days to cancel on the warranty. I did it on my wife's car after I got the paperwork in the mail and started reading the fine print. Because it was part of the financing, the credit went back to the principal of the loan. GAP is only needed if you are in a situation that your loan ends up being more than what your vehicle is worth, its insurance to cover the "gap" between the two so you wouldn't be out of pocket. Enough equity, you don't need it.

Can I cancel my Ford ESP Contract?
Yes. If you cancel within 30 days and no services have been rendered you can receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. After 30 days the refund will be pro-rated by time and mileage. If you signed up for the payment plan the documentation charge is non-refundable.

But what really matters is you got a Raptor! And if you are happy with the whole deal and how it went then it doesn't matter what I say or anyone else. Enjoy it!