Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just went thru this. I had another thread. I started looking for invoice pricing and after some research don't think there are any near me going for invoice. Joe Rupp at Kane Motors who is on the list was great to deal with but doesn't have any allocation. He said he'd be happy to put in an order but doesn't think it would get built. I did find some places that would do MSRP -$1k and I got a bit better than that. Allocations are mostly gone for this truck however and most dealers are taking advantage of that. Buying at MSRP itself seems like an accomplishment. Most are charging over MSRP, especially for inventory, and there isn't much allocation left to order from. Good luck. Not sure where you are located but if you want any more specifics send me a PM.

thisisalex02

Reaction score
Just recently I considered trading in my 2010 F150 (4x4), and fell in love with a 2014 red metallic Raptor (test drive was awesome). MSRP at $58,8 tho ! What happened to all the mid 40, low 50 prices? I went ahead and put in the app and qualified, but the dealer wouldnt go down on MSRP. Said they are selling within 16 days, so if i dont get it someone else will. Im tempted to pull the trigger, but something about not getting any under MSRP doesnt sit well. I love the truck but at 58,8 + TTL ide be in the low 60s! Thoughts?

New 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (Red Truck) | Serving South Texas | Northside Ford

-thisisalex02

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just recently I considered trading in my 2010 F150 (4x4), and fell in love with a 2014 red metallic Raptor (test drive was awesome). MSRP at $58,8 tho ! What happened to all the mid 40, low 50 prices? I went ahead and put in the app and qualified, but the dealer wouldnt go down on MSRP. Said they are selling within 16 days, so if i dont get it someone else will. Im tempted to pull the trigger, but something about not getting any under MSRP doesnt sit well. I love the truck but at 58,8 + TTL ide be in the low 60s! Thoughts?

New 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (Red Truck) | Serving South Texas | Northside Ford

-thisisalex02

It's too late to find anyone with allocation that will order at invoice and can guarantee you will get a truck. Demand is so high and production is only going on for a few more months. Everything out there now is going to sell for at least Msrp, with a lot of dealers adding a markup. My advice, get it at sticker if you really want it.

thisisalex02

Reaction score
It's too late to find anyone with allocation that will order at invoice and can guarantee you will get a truck. Demand is so high and production is only going on for a few more months. Everything out there now is going to sell for at least Msrp, with a lot of dealers adding a markup. My advice, get it at sticker if you really want it.

Thanks for the quick reply. Ya i been reading how some dealers are charging above MSRP? These trucks are in very high demand. I suppose I will try to argue the price of my trade-in and see if theres any possibility of lowering the MSRP. the least i can do is try :drool: I suspect they will stay at sticker price and it will come down to how bad do i want it. 60k bad? quite possibly lol :rolleyes:

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. Ya i been reading how some dealers are charging above MSRP? These trucks are in very high demand. I suppose I will try to argue the price of my trade-in and see if theres any possibility of lowering the MSRP. the least i can do is try :drool: I suspect they will stay at sticker price and it will come down to how bad do i want it. 60k bad? quite possibly lol :rolleyes:

Yeah and put it this way: even though I ordered mine last October and got it under Msrp, I'd have no problem paying sticker today if I hadn't bought it 6 months ago . I'd rather have one than skip out over 3-4k. They hold their value really well . Good luck!

thisisalex02

Reaction score
Yeah and put it this way: even though I ordered mine last October and got it under Msrp, I'd have no problem paying sticker today if I hadn't bought it 6 months ago . I'd rather have one than skip out over 3-4k. They hold their value really well . Good luck!

Thx! I am definitely leaning towards it, but have some additional ? That whole issue with the bed/frame bending got taken care of? I think i read it was on the earlier years. They also had the tuxedo black color at the dealership.. but the red pops more imo. Are those models screw? maintaining resell value is def a plus! hell, ill put this under business use and just write it off next year! :party36:

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Frame was reinforced, I think in 2012... However it should be noted that those frames were bent due to driving the truck past it's capabilities. If you know your limits, you won't have any issues.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ill just post this . Makes it easier . Me and the Mrs were really trying to find a white screw at first, But really like the dealer we went to but no white . So we were going to do a dealer trade. But the other location didn't want to give up the unit. So this truck was on the floor and it was a cheaper sticker, end of the month and so on i got them to drop it enough to make us sign right there. Im not at liberty to say how much . But lets just say We ended up with a SE cheaper then a normal white loaded screw minus a couple more thousand

Attachments

• 20140513_233907.jpg
    20140513_233907.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 120

thisisalex02

Reaction score
Ill just post this . Makes it easier . Me and the Mrs were really trying to find a white screw at first, But really like the dealer we went to but no white . So we were going to do a dealer trade. But the other location didn't want to give up the unit. So this truck was on the floor and it was a cheaper sticker, end of the month and so on i got them to drop it enough to make us sign right there. Im not at liberty to say how much . But lets just say We ended up with a SE cheaper then a normal white loaded screw minus a couple more thousand

Nice! im debating shopping around other dealers to try and find better deal but im unsure as to how much success i would have.. + i dont want the credit inquiries to increase. It seems that the red metallic is more expensive than the tuxedo black. The one im looking at has sticker price of 58k, but if they would go down any i would prob jump all over it. seems all the dealers know the drill on this one. Also looking at your pic, you have the solid black interior? The one im looking at has the red/black with SVT rims. that could be why its a bit higher than the others. the more i think about it the more i want it!!

Last edited: