Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gents... Was wondering what the invoice pricing for a 2014 SCREW, 801A, Standard wheels, and bedliner would be? The MSRP on ford site is $53,165.00 and the dealership is trying to tell me that they are the "ONLY" dealership in southern CA that doesnt jack up the price over invoice... and theyre offering me the truck at $53,165.00. I asked to see invoice on the truck but they havnt responded yet... Kinda wanna know what invoice REALLY is on that truck so I have a place to negotiate from.

This is Southern CA... Dealership is Ford of Upland.

Thanks guys!

There are several places to check, build your truck on Edmunds, NADA, or KBB. This should give you an idea of invoice.

They probably won't come off retail, you will have to order to close to invoice.

Last edited:

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are several places to check, build your truck on Edmunds, NADA, or KBB. This should give you an idea of invoice.

They probably won't come off retail, you will have to order to close to invoice.

This was for an order. They dont have any on the lot. Heck... not sure if anyone has them on the lot other than some place down in San Diego county that had them listed for $70,000+ LMAO!

Ill do the build out today on those sites. Thanks!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Read this post >> http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f212/2014-sample-builds-26692/

Gents... Was wondering what the invoice pricing for a 2014 SCREW, 801A, Standard wheels, and bedliner would be? The MSRP on ford site is $53,165.00 and the dealership is trying to tell me that they are the "ONLY" dealership in southern CA that doesnt jack up the price over invoice... and theyre offering me the truck at $53,165.00. I asked to see invoice on the truck but they havnt responded yet... Kinda wanna know what invoice REALLY is on that truck so I have a place to negotiate from.

This is Southern CA... Dealership is Ford of Upland.

Thanks guys!

Seaman

Reaction score
Trying to by a 2014 Rapter with 6.2l crew

I am trying to buy a 2014 Rapter 6.2l . Dealers are telling me that you pay over msrp. I see a couple around, best deal I have see is at MSRP. Any suggestions??is it better to order one? Thx!

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. Look thru this forum. It's been discussed many times. You don't have just walk into a dealership and bend over. Look at various buying services such as AAA, NRA, consumer reports, your credit union, your credit cards. I bought mine from a broker. Don't play the dealer game.

Shop.

maximus5403

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am trying to buy a 2014 Rapter 6.2l . Dealers are telling me that you pay over msrp. I see a couple around, best deal I have see is at MSRP. Any suggestions??is it better to order one? Thx!

Where are you located?

Lefty724

Reaction score
Just went down yesterday and checked a fully optioned screw for $59k + $10k dealer markup? LoL.

I'm in NorCal and it looks like I will be going to Morgan Hill Ford or heading down south.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you live in the Atlanta area Gwinnett Place Ford sells ordered Raptors at invoice. Ask for Mark Lyda. Great no nonsense dealer that walks the walk.

gstahl

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just went down yesterday and checked a fully optioned screw for $59k + $10k dealer markup? LoL.

I'm in NorCal and it looks like I will be going to Morgan Hill Ford or heading down south.

I am in San Jose and bought aRaptor which was listed a MSRP + 10K for MSRP via the internet salesman at the dealer. I emailed and offer MSRP and he said sure. Overall no problems.

Sure I could have searched and gone under MSRP but the SCrew was basically exactly what I wanted so MSRP was a reasonable trade for not waiting weeks/months or searching.

Geoff (FNG)