Ford Performance Tune for Gen 3s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sure Ford has tested this tune on a Mule extensively and they think this will suffice. I guess you have to look at the fact they made it “usable” and just not all out balls to the wall. Still not fair that the 3.0 Raptors made such huge gains.

Jack55

Reaction score
This prob already been answered but how does this work ext warranty ? I got the 7 years 100k warranty, base off of most of the reply I've seen seems like it'll get knock down to 3 / 36?

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This prob already been answered but how does this work ext warranty ? I got the 7 years 100k warranty, base off of most of the reply I've seen seems like it'll get knock down to 3 / 36?
Sigh.

Your warranty is still 7/100. Dealer has to prove the tune caused the issue.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you think FP lurks Raptor Forum??

I just had a thought. You know that shit for brains dude that we all dislike? The one who trolls constantly? Seems to be woke? Maybe he’s not a Fed. Maybe he works for Ford. Paid to be here. Can’t leave. Hates us all for being normal adults. It’s consistent with what we know about FMC.