FOR SALE: Plug N Play Wiring Harness For Upgrade to 2013 F150 HID Headlamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ooooo, ic! You modify the Morimoto harness and adapt the oem connectors in leu of the aftermarket solenoid/ballast connections. I like how u added the extra fuse holder! Looks great. I'll pass the info, try to get my buddy on board here!

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooooo, ic! You modify the Morimoto harness and adapt the oem connectors in leu of the aftermarket solenoid/ballast connections. I like how u added the extra fuse holder! Looks great. I'll pass the info, try to get my buddy on board here!

I'll try to get you some night low/high shots tonight.

They're awesome though. Just did a second retrofit on my Platinum this morning. Turned out great too.

Squid 3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I'll ask.

What'll it take for you to put together a "package" of all that I/we would need to do the retro? All parts, including your wiring harness?

I'm just to fat and lazy

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I'll ask.

What'll it take for you to put together a "package" of all that I/we would need to do the retro? All parts, including your wiring harness?

I'm just to fat and lazy

A BUNCH!! lol

Man my cost would be probably in the $1500 - $1600 ish range, plus the harness, plus the time it takes to get it all together, plus shipping, plus paypal fees, etc etc. It'd be darn close to $2000 to make it worth the headache. And that might put me at making $100. :sunot:

I would recommend buying the stuff locally and off ebay.

Travis_2308

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely interested in this harness (seems a little pricey, but i'm not sure how much you're spending on parts) but gotta wait for my '13 to come in. Also depends on if Ducati can put together a set for about the same price as if I were to do it myself with your adapter.

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm definitely interested in this harness (seems a little pricey, but i'm not sure how much you're spending on parts) but gotta wait for my '13 to come in. Also depends on if Ducati can put together a set for about the same price as if I were to do it myself with your adapter.

Travis, did you order your 13 with HID's? I'm assuming no but then again a few of my buddies never knew the '13s had the HID option.
*edit- this question is in correlation with wiring harness thread. A friend of mine ordered his and he wasn't aware that this harness/HID was standard on his '13 order. Seen this late last night so I thought I would pass light at the time in case he might have been unaware. This dealer I had stopped by had no clue Ford upgraded the lights on the '13 raptors, lol.

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited:
OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Heres the cost if you did a DIY harness:
Morimoto H13 Harness Shipped = $45
2 - Motorcraft pigtails $29 ea = $58
12 - 3M Heat Shrink Butt Connectors = $12
2 - Inline Fuse Holders $3.69 ea = $8
20' Wire Loom = $10
1 - Lead Free Connector @ Battery = $2
1 - Roll Wire $15
Misc Supplies/Fuses/Eyelet Connectors/Tape/Etc = $10
=$160

Now, you have to remember if I build it:
$10 Paypal Fees
$10 Shipping
$5 Box/Packing
$160 Supplies
=$185

Not to mention figuring out how to make it happen and finding that dang Motorcraft connector that fits the headlights! If I can't net a $35 profit for 2 hours of work theres something wrong! lol :laughing1:

Honestly, the $220 is too cheap but like I said, not looking to make a killing just wanting to help anyone out that needs one. Its worth about $300.

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Heres the cost if you did a DIY harness:
Morimoto H13 Harness Shipped = $45
2 - Motorcraft pigtails $29 ea = $58
12 - 3M Heat Shrink Butt Connectors = $12
2 - Inline Fuse Holders $3.69 ea = $8
20' Wire Loom = $10
1 - Lead Free Connector @ Battery = $2
1 - Roll Wire $15
Misc Supplies/Fuses/Eyelet Connectors/Tape/Etc = $10
=$160

Now, you have to remember if I build it:
$10 Paypal Fees
$10 Shipping
$5 Box/Packing
$160 Supplies
=$185

Not to mention figuring out how to make it happen and finding that dang Motorcraft connector that fits the headlights! If I can't net a $35 profit for 2 hours of work theres something wrong! lol :laughing1:

Honestly, the $220 is too cheap but like I said, not looking to make a killing just wanting to help anyone out that needs one. Its worth about $300.

Nice pricing! Chyit adds up I c!

Last edited:

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hosse...very nice job! Offering this to everyone is just flat out AWESOME!

I definitely want HID's and would very much want to buy your harness, but will have to wait a little while as I need to buy a tonneau cover as I drive the fam up to Illinois in the Raptor and visit my sister-in-law around Christmas time.

But I will be buying one soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.