For everyone waiting on chips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jpro39

Reaction score
They make more sitting at home !
Mine was built on 10/6 and is now one of those on the lot. Detroit winters can be brutal and they allow for $70k+ trucks to sit out in the weather collected surface rust on the disc brakes abs acid rain marks on the paint. Disgraceful by ford abs lack of customer service. I’m so close to pulling the plug on my order.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine was built on 10/6 and is now one of those on the lot. Detroit winters can be brutal and they allow for $70k+ trucks to sit out in the weather collected surface rust on the disc brakes abs acid rain marks on the paint. Disgraceful by ford abs lack of customer service. I’m so close to pulling the plug on my order.
200.gif

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand the supply chain issues which transcend multiple industries. I was hoping to get my truck sooner vs later because this is the first new truck I have bought in 13 years (I had to wait 4 months for my 2007 Tundra SR5 4x4 RCSB) and I put a deposit for my White 37 in Oct.

Ford should be doing a better job of communicating the issues and status of the production of our trucks. Any car manufacturing plant follows a very rigid set of processes and procedures and they know exactly what parts they are missing and have fairly accurate algorithms (that account for current trends in parts delivery dates) to determine arrival date, etc.

I do not know why they are not doing a better job keeping buyers informed. Seems like they have missed an oppportunity for good customer service

PerfectoR

Reaction score
Whelp since these will not go out for some time to come....uhhh
My 2020 Shelby GT 500 sat from Oct 31st fully built until around Xmas and I took delivery of it 2 weeks into Jan....so yeah I know how you feel. Now waiting on the Raptor is like going through the entire process yet again. This time I have a feeling im waiting until Spring. In Production since 9/23 with no updates....

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand the supply chain issues which transcend multiple industries. I was hoping to get my truck sooner vs later because this is the first new truck I have bought in 13 years (I had to wait 4 months for my 2007 Tundra SR5 4x4 RCSB) and I put a deposit for my White 37 in Oct.

Ford should be doing a better job of communicating the issues and status of the production of our trucks. Any car manufacturing plant follows a very rigid set of processes and procedures and they know exactly what parts they are missing and have fairly accurate algorithms (that account for current trends in parts delivery dates) to determine arrival date, etc.

I do not know why they are not doing a better job keeping buyers informed. Seems like they have missed an oppportunity for good customer service
I agree the communication is horrible. The sad part is I don't think they give a ****.

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you plan on keeping it in a climate controlled bubble and not driving it once you get it home? I don't love that my truck is sitting outside for months while I wait for it but its really not that big of a deal. The winter is a better time for it to be parked outside anyway. Less sunshine and the truck wont even see water once its below freezing.

bchurchill27

Reaction score
So all this and they are building 22s. Probably with the parts that would fix our 21s. I bet there are 22s on the lot before we get our year old already 21s. I bet they jacked the price of the 22s so they get the higher margin trucks out first.
If a SINGLE MY22 hits a lot before my truck is delivered, I'm immediately canceling my order and will never purchase a Ford again. :favorites68: