For everyone waiting on chips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may have already been mentioned but I saw in a post that someone's Raptor was delivered without flares. This very well may be one of the issues that's holding everything up.

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So…like others, I’ve had my build week & build date bounced around a bit as well. Went from week of 8/30, to date of 9/1…to only four days prior to build date, have it pushed to week of 10/25, then week of 11/1…have it ping-pong between those 2 weeks for a bit…then finally have a new Build date of 11/16…WHEW!!!

My guess is due to a parts shortage…or more likely a parts “issue”.

Knowing now about the missing flares & that there were defects reported with the flares…they may very well have requested a ”re-tool” of the flares & now waiting on a shipment of them to arrive. Granted a “re-tool” could be anything from a design change, to ensuring paint quality.

Regardless, this doesn’t bother me…rather have a late build & have the “bugs” and issues fixed, than have it sitting outside thru December waiting on parts.

Just hoping I get delivery by Christmas…lol!

PEACE!
Crazy 11/16 is MY 2021 and MY 2022 will be 11/29. Hope you get your truck.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not quite as bad but I'm with you man. Build date of 9/29 and at some point soon I am going to throw in the towel and just accept I will be driving my beater for the next year or 2 and wait for all of this BS to settle before ordering again. Seems kind of ridiculous to take delivery of a MY21 in 2022.
Yep. Getting a new old truck that sat in the sun, rain, snow, hail and will be rusty before I even get it. Less and less psyched about it.
It sucks coz this is my first Raptor and at this rate I might just never get one and move on to other things.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FIFO… it will never ever ever ever happen for mine. Build date 08/19!!!
It’s all the way in the back of that lot and soon enough it will be buried in snow and start rusting. At what point should I start telling myself it’s time to move on and get something else??
All they need to do FIFO is a gate in the back of the lot. It's hard to imagine that they didn't think of that ...

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So all this and they are building 22s. Probably with the parts that would fix our 21s. I bet there are 22s on the lot before we get our year old already 21s. I bet they jacked the price of the 22s so they get the higher margin trucks out first.