For everyone waiting on chips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aestradaparra

Reaction score
Ford tracking not available for me for 2 days now
Does anyone knows why?
It won’t show me anything, it sends me rite back to the oder # and vin

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FIFO… it will never ever ever ever happen for mine. Build date 08/19!!!
It’s all the way in the back of that lot and soon enough it will be buried in snow and start rusting. At what point should I start telling myself it’s time to move on and get something else??

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FIFO… it will never ever ever ever happen for mine. Build date 08/19!!!
It’s all the way in the back of that lot and soon enough it will be buried in snow and start rusting. At what point should I start telling myself it’s time to move on and get something else??
Not quite as bad but I'm with you man. Build date of 9/29 and at some point soon I am going to throw in the towel and just accept I will be driving my beater for the next year or 2 and wait for all of this BS to settle before ordering again. Seems kind of ridiculous to take delivery of a MY21 in 2022.

360North

Reaction score
So…like others, I’ve had my build week & build date bounced around a bit as well. Went from week of 8/30, to date of 9/1…to only four days prior to build date, have it pushed to week of 10/25, then week of 11/1…have it ping-pong between those 2 weeks for a bit…then finally have a new Build date of 11/16…WHEW!!!

My guess is due to a parts shortage…or more likely a parts “issue”.

Knowing now about the missing flares & that there were defects reported with the flares…they may very well have requested a ”re-tool” of the flares & now waiting on a shipment of them to arrive. Granted a “re-tool” could be anything from a design change, to ensuring paint quality.

Regardless, this doesn’t bother me…rather have a late build & have the “bugs” and issues fixed, than have it sitting outside thru December waiting on parts.

Just hoping I get delivery by Christmas…lol!

PEACE!