Fender measurements after leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adubbennett

Reaction score
Can anyone provide measurements on the front and rear height difference after installing the RPG 1.5? I’m also interested in the same measurements from a member that has the Eibach front only leveling springs. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0829.jpeg
    IMG_0829.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 27

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I can't remember what I was before installing RPG 1.5. If I recall I only got about 1" lift in the front which is okay as that is all it needed to look level. Mine is a 37 pkg if that matters. I also just put some true 37's on that added a little more height. As I measure today I sit at 43.20 on all 4 corners from ground to bottom middle of fender flare. Here is a picture for reference. The measurements change slightly depending on full or empty tank of gas. The best news for me is that it still fits in the Garage with about an inch to spare above the black fins on the rear of the roof.
IMG_0049.jpgIMG_0051.jpg

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't remember what I was before installing RPG 1.5. If I recall I only got about 1" lift in the front which is okay as that is all it needed to look level. Mine is a 37 pkg if that matters. I also just put some true 37's on that added a little more height. As I measure today I sit at 43.20 on all 4 corners from ground to bottom middle of fender flare. Here is a picture for reference. The measurements change slightly depending on full or empty tank of gas. The best news for me is that it still fits in the Garage with about an inch to spare above the black fins on the rear of the roof.
View attachment 409936View attachment 409937
definitely looks higher in the front, especially with a full tank,
parked on a hill, or even a small amount of weight in the back. 1.5” is too much lift for these trucks. 1” max for best ride quality and looks, for sure.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I did just fill it up with gas in the picture, I only got 1 " of lift. I am happy with it. At certain times it can look back end high. I have stated before that if springs were out 9 months ago I would have done that, at the time this was the only option.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did just fill it up with gas in the picture, I only got 1 " of lift. I am happy with it. At certain times it can look back end high. I have stated before that if springs were out 9 months ago I would have done that, at the time this was the only option.
i understand, and some trucks yield different heights. my truck happened to get exactly 1.5” with spacers and 1” with eibachs. what people don’t account for is lifting the front often lowers the rear due to weight transfer.