Factory Spray-In Liner Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, just took delivery of my new 2024 801a, and noticed the Ford logo on the spray in liner is way off center. Has anyone seen this before or know if this is something I can have Ford "correct"?

View attachment 450791
There likely isn’t an easy fix for that.

Get them to kick back some $$ and buy a Retrax tonneau, the canister would cover that up and you’ll never see it.

FYI the Ford hard roll-up tonneau is a Retrax, maybe they’ll give you some FordPass points to cover the purchase

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's why you never buy a truck built on a Monday, Friday or after lunch M-F. I would dare say not to get one build on a Tuesday or Thursday in case a long weekend is that week. Or any truck built at the start of a shift, or just before lunch, or anything after lunch.

That pretty much limits trucks built between 10am and 11:30am on Wednesdays.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id be more concerned with it looks like there is a gap in the coating where the outside of the oval meets the bed. It would not be good if water gets in there and gets under the coating

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quality on these trucks is such garbage. Reminds me of my axles where they spray black undercoating over the stickers. Stickers peel off the first time they get wet and there are a bunch of non painted areas