Extended Warranty - Yes or No??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O got one for peace of mind as well... and mainly because parts for this thing are expensive and I now get free oil changes. The car I sold to get the Raptor also had one and I got back 85% of it afterwards..

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone else get the extended warranty. I did and not sure if it was a good idea. Any feed back on this would be appreciated.:Rock on:

I did but got mine after the fact I used this forum to search who and how much they paid was able to get the 84/100 bumper to bumper for 1300 from lombardo Ford, and 90 days same as cash, charged it to my credit card in the end and picked up 3% cash back bonus...

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did but got mine after the fact I used this forum to search who and how much they paid was able to get the 84/100 bumper to bumper for 1300 from lombardo Ford, and 90 days same as cash, charged it to my credit card in the end and picked up 3% cash back bonus...
and paid 20% interest..... haha

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I extended the factory bumper to bumper warranty another 3 years for $1200. There's enough technology in this truck to justify it to me. And the warranty I bought is transferrable if I sell the truck, plus it's from Ford, not a 3rd party.

No maintenance plan for me - I'd rather do that myself anyway. I'm not going to leave a drain plug too loose, etc, and I want to use Amsoil over Motorcraft fluids.