Door sill cover (not the plastic trim piece)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey! Just stumbled onto this thread.

Those look super nice!

Couple quick questions, since I don't got much time atm and might have missed it.

Price for set with black fill?
Custom etchings available? If so, added costs?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Icecobra

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a follow up to make sure I got to everyone has been taken care of and everyone's happy.. The prices are 65.00 for just plain etching.. 99.99 for colors... plus shipping... Any questions please PM me.. thanks everyone..

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just sent tracking info... I did get them to UPS just waiting for them to get there.. thanks sorry for inconvenience

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

If you have these or are getting a set use acetone to wipe them clean and stainless cleaner polish to clean them ... The bbq stuff works very well leaves a light coating on them to help protect them...

Can you elaborate a bit more about the polish?
I was going to use rubbing alcohol to clean the truck surface, but you think I should use acetone?

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

OP
OP
Icecobra

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To prep for applying the two sided tape use rubbing alcohol leaves no residue and cleans off any oils... The surface of the stainless can be wiped off with bbq cleaner polish.. Don't use the cleaner on the decals... Use soap and water for the decals...

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine just showed up last nite. Haven't had a chance to put them on yet, but they look even better in person! Nice work Ice!

OP
OP
Icecobra

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you I appreciate the feed back.. Installation directions... Wipe down the area for installation with rubbing alcohol and then test fit where you want it to sit. Two sided tape 3m 20 pound from Lowes, home depot etc. After installation wipe the stainless with BBQ stainless cleaner and soap and water on the color part... thanks again..