Dealing with dealers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some banks can go about 10% over the sticker price of the car. Not much after that though. I only know bc my credit union said the option was there if need be. My assumption is this is left for people who are upside down and not necessarily market adjustment...though I guess you can apply them to either.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have dealings with winner ford in cherry hill new jersey??

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
anyone have dealings with winner ford in cherry hill new jersey??
Nope. 3 I have dealt with were wayne ford, all American ford and maplecrest ford. Bought from maplecrest. Talk to Brian there. He should have one on the lot. Should be able to get anywhere from 2-3 off sticker with them. All American charges a 5k markup no matter if it's stock or special order.

KOBRA2848

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I decided I wanted a Raptor. I live in South Texas and one of the dealership here had 6 Raptors in stock. I emailed a request for information and received a call back quickly. I was informed that they only charge $5000 over MSRP and that would be the best deal I would find on an in stock Raptor. Less than a week later I noticed another dealership here had a Black SE listed at a menu price of a little over $3000 off MSRP. I called and confirmed price was correct and set-up an appointment for the next day. When I arrived the Black one was under contract but they had a Ruby Red SE that I purchased for $3200 under MSRP. I think I got a pretty good deal and Ruby Red was the color I preferred. Right now they have a silver one on their website for $3100 under MSRP.

Mark

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummed. Gonna call the maplecrest and see what happens! I was actually willing to pay little extra over msrp but they were ****** me on my trade in! That I won't go for! I really appreciate all the help from everyone.

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I decided I wanted a Raptor. I live in South Texas and one of the dealership here had 6 Raptors in stock. I emailed a request for information and received a call back quickly. I was informed that they only charge $5000 over MSRP and that would be the best deal I would find on an in stock Raptor. Less than a week later I noticed another dealership here had a Black SE listed at a menu price of a little over $3000 off MSRP. I called and confirmed price was correct and set-up an appointment for the next day. When I arrived the Black one was under contract but they had a Ruby Red SE that I purchased for $3200 under MSRP. I think I got a pretty good deal and Ruby Red was the color I preferred. Right now they have a silver one on their website for $3100 under MSRP.

Mark

You did get a pretty good deal. Got mine at invoice which was $4700 under MSRP. The dealer also gets a large holdback in addition to any profit which on my Raptor I believe I saw on the invoice $1800.

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vy5uhy2y.jpg

I had to laugh at this one. Star Ford in Glendale. $69,734?!?! Someone will end up paying it though.

seapong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For a 47k invoice raptor the holdback is roughy 1.5k. Dealer showed me the details on the bottom of the invoice that shows HB amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk