Dealer Offered me 67k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THIS IS THE DEALER I bought my Raptor from.. My Raptor 2019 was much differnt account it was EXTREMELY customized... Here are some stock ones.. I CAN TELL you this-- 2 of them have been sitting since July 2020.. just sitting and the prices have dropped drastically..
I REALLYpreferred the stock 2019 BLUE with 13k miles, but when i was there in July they wanted 78k vs my 2019 for 67k which had amazing upgrades(COBB IC, COBB controler, lift, autosteps XL, entire auctio system upgrade (ZUEUS), wheels/tires, invisable winch, & more --( idid originally like idea buying a tune used truck- to late now:eek:))....

thought you guys might like to see these... Trucks in MIAMI, FL usually move fast..

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would try somewhere else. I was offered 75K to trade my 2019 in with 30k miles but decided to sell it privately instead.
Holy F! Send them my info since I’m looking into getting rid of my loaded 19 with 15k miles.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcj