Dealer Offered me 67k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The biggest question is whether it's a straight sale or are you trading for a new Raptor, etc.? If it's a straight sale, then you can get a grand or two more pretty easily if you look around. If it's a trade and they are selling a new Raptor at list, then it's a fair price. YMMV.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have tried to buy your truck when it was new from Auffenberg but they wouldn’t deal at all. It was the first Ruby Red they got in and it was listed for like $10k under MSRP in error on the website site. This would’ve been in Feb or March 2019 I think. Nice truck and you got a good deal on it too.
Whoa, I think it was! I bought it March 26th 2019! lol. USAA had a car buying service at the time and it was listed for $6k below MSRP. They didn't want to honor it, but then the manager came out and asked to see the page. I guess there was some law I was unaware of that forced them to honor it. I didn't ask questions, I just signed the papers and traded in the Lariat lol

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The market is coming down with the arrival of the Gen3, but that still seems like a low offer. I got rid of my '20 at peak values in April/May. Lead Foot 800A Screw with 15k miles. Dealer gave me $70k - MSRP was roughly $59k.

Railroader

Reaction score
Some dealers just think that the public is just plain stupid and will trade at whatever price they offer. I don't think the prices have come down and in fact the dealers (Ford, GMC and Dodge) I have purchased vehicles from for my company indicate that the "shortage" is most likely going to go well into 2022 for vehicles

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealer offered me 67k for my loaded 2020 with 9k miles. Are the good time coming to an end my sticker was 74900 new. It’s loaded all but heated seats and no Recaro
For 75k new I think you got heated and ventilated seats. Maybe you mean no rear seat heat? That was a separate option.

DMM_78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my gen 2 for 65K about 6 weeks ago. 74K sticker. Granted it had accident history. Easiest way to figure out if it's a fair price is to do a search within 500 miles and see what dealers are asking for comparable cars. IMO dealer offers within 10% or so of what you see dealers asking is fair.

tdford6

Reaction score
Timing is everything. Now is crazy, and by location matters.

In May 2020 bought my 2018 CPO w/ext. warranty, loaded, 18k miles, leather, 802a, carbon fiber (also had window tint, backflip, fog lights) for $57,500 delivered one state over......

Signed papers in my garage on delivery.

Current pic
20201024_140428.jpg