Crazy ass dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
yeah, that is nuts. You need to look outside of S/A proper. Urban stealerships are preying on low information buyers.
Exactly. I bought, and drove my gen 2 from halfway across the country. Don't mind traveling at all. But I'm going to contact these guys and laugh if they want a dime over sticker

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score

75 sticker. selling for 99.5k

**** every dealer like this
Call and offer $50k. Waste as much of their time as you can. That costs them money and lets them know that they're ******* off potential customers.

Edit to add: p i s s i n g? Really?

OP
OP
R

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
Call and offer $50k. Waste as much of their time as you can. That costs them money and lets them know that they're ******* off potential customers.

Edit to add: p i s s i n g? Really?
i'm realistic. I'd pay sticker if one just so happens to be on the way that I want. could really care less about getting a new truck

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The saddest part is that there are actually people willing to burn that much money. They will get what they ask for the trucks.