Come online if you received an ETA today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
I

italianhound303

Reaction score
Baja 1000 is over today or tomorrow for some, wonder is Monday will be the day Ford gives the green light. I am driving from NC to Colo in December for holiday leave, would rather endure I-40 and I-70 in a Raptor versus a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT.

PW2006

Reaction score
I had this answer last month then it went to TBD now its back to this. Not saying its a deff but its a better answer then I was getting a couple weeks ago.

Same thing happened to me. Yesterday, Ford Service said my ETA is Nov 27. It's great that I now have an eta, but I am not overly optimistic that it is realistic it will arrive next Sunday. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Erock4129

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. Yesterday, Ford Service said my ETA is Nov 27. It's great that I now have an eta, but I am not overly optimistic that it is realistic it will arrive next Sunday. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Assuming you had an ETA, then TBD, now back to an ETA? What was your last ETA before changing to TBD?

Never mind, saw the other post.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baja 1000 is over today or tomorrow for some, wonder is Monday will be the day Ford gives the green light. I am driving from NC to Colo in December for holiday leave, would rather endure I-40 and I-70 in a Raptor versus a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT.

I've made that drive in my Gen1 - I can tell you that you absolutely want the Raptor for that drive. My Gen1 ate it up. As long as the Gen2 is equal in that department, I will be happy