Colorado Raptor Runs 2023 (multiple dates)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickW

Reaction score
Hmm. They charge $75 to join them on a run. I‘ve don’t a lot of runs in other areas and never paid a fee to meet up with people and drive off-road.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i ran with them once. terrible experience.i wont run with them again, let alone pay $75 to join. when we hosted runs, we charged minimal fees for blm, event insurance tshirts, and decals. usually about $125 per event and if we had anything left over, we bought stuff to raffle off. the money is probably going straight into their pockets.

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i ran with them once. terrible experience.i wont run with them again, let alone pay $75 to join. when we hosted runs, we charged minimal fees for blm, event insurance tshirts, and decals. usually about $125 per event and if we had anything left over, we bought stuff to raffle off. the money is probably going straight into their pockets.
Good to know

NickW

Reaction score

Would you mind sharing how long ago this was and what some of the major problems were? I've just recently moved to Colorado and want to do some runs, but I don't know anyone here and don't know where to go for runs. I was considering folding and donating the $75 so that I could see what the deal is, but now I don't know.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing how long ago this was and what some of the major problems were? I've just recently moved to Colorado and want to do some runs, but I don't know anyone here and don't know where to go for runs. I was considering folding and donating the $75 so that I could see what the deal is, but now I don't know.
you can text me if you want details. (831) 254-7562. but as one who has hosted several events, i would never join up with them.