2023 Raptor R need to lower 2"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went out and measured my garage door opening. 80" :mad: My old one was 83.5". But I built that one myself and I wasn't being a cheapskate. Annoying because I was planning to buy a 37PP in 2025. That might not happen now.

kirkb

Reaction score
Change out to the 35 tires from 37 - seems the cheapest, fastest and least likely to have real negative ramifications in handling for the truck.

OP
OP
S

southof30A

Reaction score
Change out to the 35 tires from 37 - seems the cheapest, fastest and least likely to have real negative ramifications in handling for the truck.
I thought about that, but changing out to 35's puts the truck at 79.5" with an 80" garage door opening. Half an inch of snow/ice or mud buildup on the tires and the truck crashes the garage door.

Other option is to redo the garage door trim but HOA would likely make me do all 3 garage doors.

I may just have to stick with my 2018 Raptor... Not the end of the world.

Thanks for your reply.

JD05

Reaction score
Maybe back inside the garage a little cut some concrete out, maybe two strips 20 inches or something and put some heavy duty rubber mats down