2023 Raptor R need to lower 2"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ravis22

Reaction score
When I first got my 18, I had to adjust the garage door itself, so that when it was open it lifted it up and back a little further. Not something I ever had an issue with before but before the door didn’t quite pull up/back all the way. Assuming maybe you’ve measured the actual opening but thankfully my resolution was fairly easy because I hadn’t thought about it before I bought it!

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We men are always trying to justify the next toy. I saw you just justify the new house...with killer man land garage!

ModCo Wheels

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plus, add another 1/2" of snow/mud. I am the original poster and despite all the "hate" my following comments might generate, here goes:

The new Raptor that I would love to buy is, the new Raptor 35", standard seats, with a Raptor R engine package. Reasoning is that I want the high HP, but a lower height to fit in the garage. Standard seats are more comfortable (to me) than the Recaro "licensed" seats in the Raptor R, unless you just Baja your rig.

I have had two previous Raps, first with a 6.2 Ford Performance supercharged and my current 2018 with the V-6. V-6 performance is OK but I miss the V-8. Granted, I'm a product of the 60-70's and would dearly love to have back my 1968 Torino GT 396.

Raptor is my daily driver so the split is about 80% on-road and 20% high speed dirt off-road.
The front springs may not have the proper spring rate but is there any reason you can't just run the suspension and tires from a standard 35" Raptor? Standard Raptor is 79.8" tall. I know it's not 2" but less than garage height...

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I lived in a place where I was afraid to park my vehicle outside, I think my bigger priority would be moving.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd modify the garage(s) to get the truck in. Probably will be less or the same money as modifying the truck.