GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well after 4 years and 30K miles I decided goose tune on my Limited! WHY did I wait lol--after 5 revisions it pulls like a rocket ship and thats on shi$$$y 90 octane! COBB TCM and Goose tune--Wow what a difference!! If you are on the fence--just Do it!! Thanks Winfield!
Please stop posting these reviews!!! :cheers:

You're going to make my wallet a little lighter!!:Big Laugh:

200.gif

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well after 4 years and 30K miles I decided goose tune on my Limited! WHY did I wait lol--after 5 revisions it pulls like a rocket ship and thats on shi$$$y 90 octane! COBB TCM and Goose tune--Wow what a difference!! If you are on the fence--just Do it!! Thanks Winfield!
Thank you very much!! I’m super pumped we finally got to work together!!! Thank you!!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great deal! When do we get the draggy vids of the wife’s truck!?
The truck needs more suspension mods, torque arms for sure first. It wraps pretty bad.

I may end up taking the truck down to the Dallas area (down below 4,500ft elevation) to get the install and run there.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
The truck needs more suspension mods, torque arms for sure first. It wraps pretty bad.

I may end up taking the truck down to the Dallas area (down below 4,500ft elevation) to get the install and run there.

I have the SVC bars on mine. Send me new turbos and the supporting mods. I'll send you draggy times.