GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ol_Blue

Reaction score
So who has the longest running/ most milage gen 2 thats goosetuned? I think it was that cat running e50 at over 100k? Are there other 80-100k mile plus tuned rigs on the site trouble free?
I have gen 2 with 85K. Had the Goose since around 40K around 11/2021. Runs greats no problems. Best mod I made!!

thatJeepguy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have gen 2 with 85K. Had the Goose since around 40K around 11/2021. Runs greats no problems. Best mod I made!!
Appreciate your input Blue. Yea i just bought an accessport from a forum member and about to hit him up for Stage 2. Just looking for
Some extra reassurance seeing as i want to keep my rig for a long time. I want to try for 250k out of this motor. Im aggressive with my OCI’s and I know he is very safe with his tunes but just want like i said get some
Second opinions. Thanks for chimin’ in.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Appreciate your input Blue. Yea i just bought an accessport from a forum member and about to hit him up for Stage 2. Just looking for
Some extra reassurance seeing as i want to keep my rig for a long time. I want to try for 250k out of this motor. Im aggressive with my OCI’s and I know he is very safe with his tunes but just want like i said get some
There is a customer on facebook, Daniel Staggs. He has 140-150k miles making 490+whp

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It not the tune that causes issues, it’s how often your right foot hits the floor.

Reaction score
I just finished up with 91, e50 and tcm tunes. There's probably nothing that can be said about this guy and his work that hasn't already been said.

My story:

If I hadn't gone with his tune, I would have waited longer to change my spark plugs, which then led me to discovering a valve cover crack. He told me its an easy fix, he was correct, and I like to think this saved some engine life just from that alone.

Every morning there was a new update for me to flash, and each pass seemed smoother than the previous.
Shifts are night and day different with the transmission tune, and if that were the only difference then it would still feel like a brand new truck.
Aside from the goosetunes, my truck doesnt have any mods. On the 91 tune it wakes up a noticeable amount, but on e50 it's truly hard to believe that it's stock, that it weighs 6k lbs, and that Ford doesn't have these running like this brand new from the dealerships.

Everyone with a raptor should be doing this!

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So who has the longest running/ most milage gen 2 thats goosetuned? I think it was that cat running e50 at over 100k? Are there other 80-100k mile plus tuned rigs on the site trouble free?
111k on my 17, runs great, never had to do cam phasers, goosetuned for at least a year

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just finished up with 91, e50 and tcm tunes. There's probably nothing that can be said about this guy and his work that hasn't already been said.

My story:

If I hadn't gone with his tune, I would have waited longer to change my spark plugs, which then led me to discovering a valve cover crack. He told me its an easy fix, he was correct, and I like to think this saved some engine life just from that alone.

Every morning there was a new update for me to flash, and each pass seemed smoother than the previous.
Shifts are night and day different with the transmission tune, and if that were the only difference then it would still feel like a brand new truck.
Aside from the goosetunes, my truck doesnt have any mods. On the 91 tune it wakes up a noticeable amount, but on e50 it's truly hard to believe that it's stock, that it weighs 6k lbs, and that Ford doesn't have these running like this brand new from the dealerships.

Everyone with a raptor should be doing this!
Thank you!!! I’m super happy that you’re enjoying it!

I appreciate the kind words!!