GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Winfield,
Can you send me a pm on getting the E85 injectors installed, update the Stage 2 tune and add in a custom TCM tune? I do have your stage 2 tune and Cobb TCM tune. A custom TCM tune is needed for the truck running 4.88 gears on BFG 40" KR3's. I plan on doing these upgrades in a couple months as I just got her suspension upgraded.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to thank Winfield for helping me get injectors installed and doing a custom full E85 dyno tune. He was able to squeeze me in on very short notice and was a pleasure to work with. The truck did well and with our better E85 out here, should do even better :)

So far, the mpg loss is only 2, averaging 13.8 on E85 vs 15.8 on 91 and at $2+ per gallon less than 91 here, Ill make that trade any day.
Hey GraniteRiver,
I am planning on the same E85 upgrades as you. I also live in Temecula. Any chance I could go for a ride in your beast?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Winfield,
Can you send me a pm on getting the E85 injectors installed, update the Stage 2 tune and add in a custom TCM tune? I do have your stage 2 tune and Cobb TCM tune. A custom TCM tune is needed for the truck running 4.88 gears on BFG 40" KR3's. I plan on doing these upgrades in a couple months as I just got her suspension upgraded.
If we've tuned send me a message in our tuning thread via email please.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
darn. I only get 14.7mpg on 91 with leadfoot and Goose Stage 2. I would do this too, but I don't have easy access to E85 here.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after 4 years and 30K miles I decided goose tune on my Limited! WHY did I wait lol--after 5 revisions it pulls like a rocket ship and thats on shi$$$y 90 octane! COBB TCM and Goose tune--Wow what a difference!! If you are on the fence--just Do it!! Thanks Winfield!