GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another happy customer of Goose—-uploaded stage 1/TCM tune and wow different animal—that’s only the initial install!! In the process of getting my limited Dialed in now, Mo-Power :)

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey how’s the COBB sport + compared to just normal sport or the COBB OEM+. Does the sport + make the transmission and you feel uncomfortable haha!! Thanks.

Raptor812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey how’s the COBB sport + compared to just normal sport or the COBB OEM+. Does the sport + make the transmission and you feel uncomfortable haha!! Thanks.
It doesn’t skip shift. It also shifts quicker and firmer than the oem+. I’ve also noticed it’ll hold 7th gear past 50 mph driving normally.

raptorOMS

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Long time reader of FRF but first time poster (2020 Gen2, 802a, SCREW) from NC. Just finished Stage 1 GooseTuning, and I have to say that the customer service and overall experience with Winfield was absolutely fantastic - so much so that it compelled me to take the time to create my first post on this forum. I'm a stickler for attention-to-detail, efficiency, and timeliness in both my personal and professional lives, and I could not have been more impressed with Winfield. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner. My buddy has a Gen3 and also did Stage 1 GooseTune on his Raptor; he was raving about it so much that it lit the fire under my ass to do it too. If you have a Raptor, don't even think twice about maximizing the full potential of this beautiful piece of machinery, and think even less about going with someone other than GooseTuned.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered at some point here, but I don't have the time or patience to scour through the 187 pages of this thread. Has anyone done Stage 1 tuning with the included COBB TCM tuning, and then decided later to buy the GOOSE Custom TCM tune? If so, was there a noticeable difference in the smoothness of the tranny? It's a known annoyance to Gen2 owners that the transitions between 3-5 can be rough/finnicky to say the least. This has gotten better after the COBB TCM tuning, just wondering how much better it could be with Winfield's custom TCM tune?

Thx y'all.

Attachments

• G Raptor Front.jpg
    G Raptor Front.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 19
  • G Raptor Left.jpg
    G Raptor Left.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 19
  • G Raptor Right.jpg
    G Raptor Right.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 19

GraniteRiver

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to thank Winfield for helping me get injectors installed and doing a custom full E85 dyno tune. He was able to squeeze me in on very short notice and was a pleasure to work with. The truck did well and with our better E85 out here, should do even better :)

So far, the mpg loss is only 2, averaging 13.8 on E85 vs 15.8 on 91 and at $2+ per gallon less than 91 here, Ill make that trade any day.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Long time reader of FRF but first time poster (2020 Gen2, 802a, SCREW) from NC. Just finished Stage 1 GooseTuning, and I have to say that the customer service and overall experience with Winfield was absolutely fantastic - so much so that it compelled me to take the time to create my first post on this forum. I'm a stickler for attention-to-detail, efficiency, and timeliness in both my personal and professional lives, and I could not have been more impressed with Winfield. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner. My buddy has a Gen3 and also did Stage 1 GooseTune on his Raptor; he was raving about it so much that it lit the fire under my ass to do it too. If you have a Raptor, don't even think twice about maximizing the full potential of this beautiful piece of machinery, and think even less about going with someone other than GooseTuned.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered at some point here, but I don't have the time or patience to scour through the 187 pages of this thread. Has anyone done Stage 1 tuning with the included COBB TCM tuning, and then decided later to buy the GOOSE Custom TCM tune? If so, was there a noticeable difference in the smoothness of the tranny? It's a known annoyance to Gen2 owners that the transitions between 3-5 can be rough/finnicky to say the least. This has gotten better after the COBB TCM tuning, just wondering how much better it could be with Winfield's custom TCM tune?

Thx y'all.

Thank you very much for the first post, and positive feedback! That means a lot! I'm happy that you're enjoying it!

I wanted to thank Winfield for helping me get injectors installed and doing a custom full E85 dyno tune. He was able to squeeze me in on very short notice and was a pleasure to work with. The truck did well and with our better E85 out here, should do even better :)

So far, the mpg loss is only 2, averaging 13.8 on E85 vs 15.8 on 91 and at $2+ per gallon less than 91 here, Ill make that trade any day.
Thank you @GraniteRiver!! Happy to help with the dyno tune!!

Glad you like it!!!