Clear Undercoat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you are close.......... maybe when m truck arrives we can work something out.......

by the way, are the cops still hanging out on the 380 to 101 curve?

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How was your over spray blast?

I found it hard to see with the blast of over spray, I had to get out of there every few minutes. And because its sort of clear its hard to follow where you sprayed and did not spray when you get back under there.Thats where I got most of my drips from, going over things I did already.

Makes the black under there a nice looking gloss finish. When water hits the parts coated, it just beads up.

Overspray wasn't terrible, it was kind of windy so I imagine most of it was blowing to one side, I had to clean my glasses of twice though as it was getting harder to see after spraying for a bit. Going to go back under today and hit some spots I may have missed.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Overspray wasn't terrible, it was kind of windy so I imagine most of it was blowing to one side, I had to clean my glasses of twice though as it was getting harder to see after spraying for a bit. Going to go back under today and hit some spots I may have missed.

The wind is a good problem. Mother nature was not cooperating with me, so I was using a fan to create a slight breeze behind me. I just reversed the car when I had to do the other side, it was easier then moving the fan and extension cord.

Glad you listened with the glasses.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update on the new test.

I bought the LPS3 for the next test as suggested up top.

Another member suggested a product called S100 which bikers seem to like.
That thread is here http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f7/maintenance-factory-foxs-17553/

I was going to buy the S100 it to test untill I found this testing here thru a Google search Corrosion protection comparison test which then leads us to the winner of that test which is ACF-50.

Now CLkelly our Amsoil forum sponsor is on that 1st thread and has offered to buy and ship to me the ACF 50 to test.

I have to call it like it is, he is a good guy and did not have to put his Amsoil in harms way. Thanks CL you saved me $25.00

Last edited: